Detailing with Arthritis

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have arthritis too. I found an all natural way to get rid of most of the swelling and pain. It cures 80 to 90% of it. I have a brother in law that has it incredibly bad (he had a hip replaced from it) and I have him on the same regimen. You HAVE to give it 3 to 4 weeks to work. I take 1 Boron capsule and 1 Bromelain tablet with my breakfast and the same thing with dinner. Boron is used in the UK for Arthritis and Bromelain is made from Pineapples. Bromelain eats proteins and that's what Arthritis is. Most Arthritis is caused from proteins that our liver cannot breakdown so they accumulate in our joints. And it only gets worse as we age. Bromalain eats those proteins and boron helps with that process. They work incredibly well together. Boron will also help regulate testosterone in males and estrogen in females. It's a win-win.... Oh, Bromelain also works on eating the Covid spike proteins as well.

Anyway, I know this about detailing but I hope this helps you to do it without pain. :)

Best regards,

-Mike
Interesting, I will have to try this.

I currently take CoQ10 (over the counter) and it offers a noticeable reduction in pain from arthritis. If you live in a cannabis-friendly state, there are two topical products I use on the digit elbow joints to relieve pain, one is a cream called Mary's made up of a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC. The other is a spray called "CBD Icy Spray" which uses CBD mixed with menthol. It promises instant relief but it takes time for the spray to work, the cream works faster.

Ghost1500

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I was starting to get the big swollen joints and the regimen I quoted took care of 90% of everything. I have tried those other remedies but NOTHING works as good as the boron and bromelain. And I mean nothing. I have no pain. Sometimes I forget I even have arthritis. My brother in law was very skeptical until he gave it a month to work into his system. Honestly, I have never seen him so energetic and happy before. He has a grip like a vise so when I went to see him and my sister his hand shake was like a little kids. I asked him what was wrong and he showed me his hands. You literally couldn't see his knuckles. So I asked him if he was willing to try it and he didn't hesitate. I know a lot of all natural remedies for many ailments. Been studying them since 1997. If you need help with anything else, just ask, I'd be happy to.

Best regards,

-Mike

TC Retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ED
I've been using the Bromelain (liquid) for about a year now along with relief factor capsules. Most days I'm pain free until i get up and do something. I was taking 4x the recommended (Bromelain) but have now backed down to 2x.

I'll investigate the Boron. What is the recommended dosage?

I just do what I need to and get the job done and then take 2 Aleve capsules so I can sleep. If I really over exerted, I might have to continue with another capsule the next day but at least I can function relatively pain free.

Getting old isn't great but better than the alternative...

Ghost1500

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'll investigate the Boron. What is the recommended dosage?

I take 1 at breakfast with the bromelain and 1 at dinner with the bromelain. I take Swanson's Triple Boron Complex. It says on the bottle 3mg capsules.

Best regards,

-Mike