Dethloff trans skid vibration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
where did I insult you? Telling you to grow up? Talk your **** elsewhere? Just calling it how I see

defending a vendor in our community is being a fanboy or should i say ball tickler [emoji849]

Any other zingers for us

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Lol. The dude himself shows up and basically admits he’s not happy with his performance on delivering his skid plates and here you are still being Mr White Knight defender of the off road product sales universe.
I was applauding Marcus for showing up and giving his side. Good luck to him on figuring out how to improve his process.
He obviously has a lot thicker skin than some of the folks around here.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
This right here. Much more encouraging for customers and potential customers to hear.

What are you the forum police? I didn’t say suck it until homeboy insulted me. After that all bets are off.Before it was just my sarcastic opinions and ******* demeanor that some the fanboys around here are to sensitive to handle.
So his sarcastic emoji offended you. A but ******* hypocritical is is not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
;);)
So his sarcastic emoji offended you. A but ******* hypocritical is is not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it.
Go back and read thru the thread. Who did I reply to when I said suck it? What did they call me? Did I ever specifically say Maligator insulated me? No.
I said “homeboy” referring to the dude that initially started the name calling.
Good luck with your Trans skid

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
This is too funny. Crying ass man baby lol. Keep goin this is fun

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Lol. The dude himself shows up and basically admits he’s not happy with his performance on delivering his skid plates and here you are still being Mr White Knight defender of the off road product sales universe.
I was applauding Marcus for showing up and giving his side. Good luck to him on figuring out how to improve his process.
He obviously has a lot thicker skin than some of the folks around here.

Im no ones White Knight, ***** annoying when people start ******** about "bad business practices" if you've ever laid a bead of weld, made a chip or turned a wrench then maybe you would know a little something about manufacturing and be a little more cognizant about wtf is going on in the industry.

Thick skin you're the one all salty about my comments and proceed to essentially call me a ball licker or whatever the **** you said [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
;);)
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it.
Go back and read thru the thread. Who did I reply to when I said suck it? What did they call me? Did I ever specifically say Maligator insulated me? No.
I said “homeboy” referring to the dude that initially started the name calling.
Good luck with your Trans skid

I feel my reading comprehension is at an acceptable level for my age, thank you.

So again. this guy i guess technically called you a tool.... via a harmless emoji. you know, one of those brightly colored things with various expressions...
but we are all sensitive?

sure your intentions could have been to be sarcastic. Although, all presumptions about that went out the window once you started with the remarks to other members.

any way, lets just hope you woke up on the right side of the bed this morning hmm?

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Im
I feel my reading comprehension is at an acceptable level for my age, thank you.

So again. this guy i guess technically called you a tool.... via a harmless emoji. you know, one of those brightly colored things with various expressions...

but we are all sensitive?

sure your intentions could have been to be sarcastic. Although, all presumptions about that went out the window once you started with the remarks to other members.

any way, lets just hope you woke up on the right side of the bed this morning hmm?
I’m not sensitive at all. I wasn’t sure if he knew he was in fact a tool. Sometimes they need reminded.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Im

I’m not sensitive at all. I wasn’t sure if he knew he was in fact a tool. Sometimes they need reminded.

I just quoted you to show the extremely offensive, derogatory, and just downright disrespectful emoji you used. LOL

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I just quoted you to show the extremely offensive, derogatory, and just downright disrespectful emoji you used. LOL
lolololol. Well emoji’s can be hurtful I guess. I’m prolly needing to go to a sensitivity training soon.

OP
OP
Adventurebound

Adventurebound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If y'all are done finger popping each others a-holes can we get back to the original thread....

So what did we discover:

The vibration is not an issue according to the dealer. And in fact has almost entirely gone away.

Dethlof makes such a good product that everyone wants, they have a hard time keeping up with demand....go figure! Nothing new here...try finding anything "overland" right now.

Guys, if your going to order a Trans skid, read the website...it clearly says (or said) "backordered". So if you were one of the folks that ordered one of these and expected it right away...I don't know what to tell you?

I waited 3 months for my sliddets, 4 months for my Engel fridge, 4 months for my skids...that's just the times we are living in right now.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
If y'all are done finger popping each others a-holes can we get back to the original thread....

So what did we discover:

The vibration is not an issue according to the dealer. And in fact has almost entirely gone away.

Dethlof makes such a good product that everyone wants, they have a hard time keeping up with demand....go figure! Nothing new here...try finding anything "overland" right now.

Guys, if your going to order a Trans skid, read the website...it clearly says (or said) "backordered". So if you were one of the folks that ordered one of these and expected it right away...I don't know what to tell you?

I waited 3 months for my sliddets, 4 months for my Engel fridge, 4 months for my skids...that's just the times we are living in right now.
That comment immediately made me think of 21 jump st [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk