Detroit Truetrac for ZF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Well, since this finally exists I guess it’s time to pull the trigger on it and a set of 3.92s. Finding the 3.92 front diff assembly is still hard around here though.

What part of Canada are you in,i won't say they're common in Alberta and Saskatchewan,but you can usually find a 3.92 front diff at one of the local wreckers.Try SGI salvage in Sask,they might have one.

Quyonmob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What part of Canada are you in,i won't say they're common in Alberta and Saskatchewan,but you can usually find a 3.92 front diff at one of the local wreckers.Try SGI salvage in Sask,they might have one.

Just outside of Ottawa.
Last price I got was was stupid ($1200+tax+ship).

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Just outside of Ottawa.
Last price I got was was stupid ($1200+tax+ship).

From what i've seen,unless you get lucky and find one privately,that's about what the 3.92 front diffs are going for in the salvage yards.Price out a new one at the dealer,you might be almost as far ahead with buying a new front diff.
It's supply and demand,everybody wants the 3.92's,lol
I bought both front and rear low milege diffs with 3.55's,for less then what the 3.92 front diffs are bringing,lol