Did Ram ever sell a regular cab truck with a center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardsin2005

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all,

I'm swapping a center console into my regular cab Express, and it got me thinking. Did Ram ever offer a center console option for regular cab trucks of any trim level? Looking through the different console end plates on moparpart I don't see any options WITHOUT rear vents.

Sweetee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Back in 2012 I was working on getting a RC Ram truck. The dealer had ordered a RC Express that was interesting. I also was searching online and found a RC RT 2WD at a dealer about 100 miles away. I was really interested in this RT as it had nav, sliding rear window, full console, etc. Ultimately I went with the Express as it was about $4K less out the door. Problem may be that I thought the manufacturer was only required to be able to supply parts for 10 years. Couple that with supply shortages and it may be a problem to find what you are looking for. Good luck.

18harvest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My dealer has a new express regular cab with power seat and console now.46,000 for a regular cab express though.ouch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam