Diesel Fuel Additives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SyN

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
I agree 100%!

I myself just have to go off the past & present reputation of the company I'm purchasing from.
Some what like going to church: (Having FAITH in something you strongly believe in)!

It's all about that feel good feeling!

This is the reason I mainly run 6oz of Schaeffers SoyShield.
Before long road trips I will add 16oz of Hot Shots Secret (Diesel Extreme)

One thing to remember: Diesel quality here in the states is literally pathetic when compared to other countries.
I believe & understand with 4-6oz of SoyShield I boost my diesel quality up to at least a premium diesel quality & boosting lubricity levels X5.

SyN Disclaimer: I never have or will attempt to convince other diesel owners to use diesel fuel additives!
I don't care if others do or not - it's none of my business - nor do I attempt to make it my business!
I'm not wired that way!

Edit:
I started this thread for others whom use diesel fuel additives to share their personal experiences not for others whom don't run them & feel they need to vent their (Once again) Opinions.

Good Luck & Best Wishes to U & Yours.

If & When I have issues due to adding a little bit of Diesel fuel additive @ each fill up - I will be sure to post back within this very same thread & begin eating a A$$ load of crow!

Now....For those Diesel Ram owners whom don't believe in running diesel fuel additives and (for some unearthly reason) it bothers the He!! out of them when other owners do - Here is another good gossip story!

Guess What? (Come Closer) - I run N2 in my OEM Firestone TransForce ATs instead of compressor air! :buttkick: :boobs: OUT!

Edit: I personally don't give 3 $hits about ice cream comparisons - this thread is about diesel additives!

Last edited:

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Now....HagenDaz is better than Ben&Jerry's, and I can prove it.....