Diesel with Air Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perpendicular

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So I want to replace my 17 Laramie with an 18 Laramie diesel 1/2 ton WITH air leveling, but I have not been able to find it, anywhere. At all.

Why air? Because it is a better ride for my back, and I tow a car trailer from time to time. The air leveling is great for both so I do not want to give it up.

Has anyone seen a diesel with air leveling? Are they that rare, or do they even make them?

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
So I want to replace my 17 Laramie with an 18 Laramie diesel 1/2 ton WITH air leveling, but I have not been able to find it, anywhere. At all.

Why air? Because it is a better ride for my back, and I tow a car trailer from time to time. The air leveling is great for both so I do not want to give it up.

Has anyone seen a diesel with air leveling? Are they that rare, or do they even make them?
I remember they used to when they first came out, whether it’s a common feature anymore, that’s a great question. How far are you willing to travel to purchase one if you find it?

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You can gi to the Ram site & see if it lets you order one like that. I would think that if they do then some dealers should have ordered that way.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You can gi to the Ram site & see if it lets you order one like that. I would think that if they do then some dealers should have ordered that way.

Thought I heard someone mention the diesel option on the 1500 doesn't show up on the Ram site any more? Not sure if they are discontinuing it or what?

Edit: I just looked myself and Don't see a diesel option?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Thought I heard someone mention the diesel option on the 1500 doesn't show up on the Ram site any more? Not sure if they are discontinuing it or what?

The Gen5 truck with the EcoDiesel engine hasn't been announced yet. I'm guessing it won't until GM officially announces their 3.0L diesel for the 1/2 ton truck.
It's hard to say if any more 2018s will be built, depends on if the factory has them in the production schedule. The 2019 Classic versions have been rolling out of the Warren Truck.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
When they are available just order one exactly the way you want it. Takes 1-2 months usually.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
My 14 EcoDiesel 1500 had the air suspension, there are a lot of them out there

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
It's a add on package for Laramie but standard on the limited editions, same with Longhorns I think it's a add on to that trim as well