Digital rear view mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomer_rich

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 DRW
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Hey Benny,
I'm looking to upgrade my manual rear view to the digital rear view / auto-dim mirror. I have a tradesman w/ the max tow & tow technology options.

VIN# 3C63RRGL3NG295872

Thanks!

akaMute1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hey Benny,
Are you able to confirm part #'s for 23' DRVM & CHMSL (with Cargo view)? Everything I've seen says they are different for 23' due to the trailer view integration.

thanks

Hi,
Please confirm this is on a 2500?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Yes, it is a 2500. Laramie if that matters?

Something is up with our dealer data. No digital rvm's are shown yet. I do see them for 5th gen 1500's but I am not sure if they differ. I would ask to please check back with me in a few weeks for the data to show up.

Thanks,
- Benny

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any way to add this to a 4th gen?

akaMute1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Something is up with our dealer data. No digital rvm's are shown yet. I do see them for 5th gen 1500's but I am not sure if they differ. I would ask to please check back with me in a few weeks for the data to show up.

Thanks,
- Benny
Ok, that's basically the same info I was coming up with both from local dealers and online research.

Were you able to locate the CHMSL part # with both rearview & cargo cams? Or was that the same deal?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Ok, that's basically the same info I was coming up with both from local dealers and online research.

Were you able to locate the CHMSL part # with both rearview & cargo cams? Or was that the same deal?

Theres 2 options with that

With Surround view
68552687AA

Without surround view
68552689AA

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

akaMute1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Thanks,
- Benny
Any update/s?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All