Digital rearview mirror no longer in certain models?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rafke77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just recently traded in my 2022 2500 Laramie for a 2023 3500 Laramie. I ordered everything the same except I added the air suspension and long bed. What I did not add was the trailer camera wiring (I did on my 2500) since the 5th wheel we are going to purchase already has a built in camera.

The truck came in the other day and I went to check it out. I found out does not have the digital rearview mirror anymore?! What's up with this? I went through the trucks settings and saw it has settings for aux camera 1 and 2, which I'm still trying to find where I can attach to those ports. But I was really hoping for the digital rearview mirror. I'm sure I can get by without it just fine. But it was nice have if needed.

I have searched around and found I can add it aftermarket, but that's not the point when I'm paying that damn much for a truck. Anyone know why it seems Ram has changed this? The dealer doesn't know crap either.

Thanks,
-Rob

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks like it is only included on the 3500 Laramie if you ordered the truck with the Safety Group B option.

OP
OP
Rafke77

Rafke77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like it is only included on the 3500 Laramie if you ordered the truck with the Safety Group B option.
I ordered it with the "safety group" option, it was the only one available, there was no B.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I ordered it with the "safety group" option, it was the only one available, there was no B.
Sorry, I was looking at 22 Laramie builds. Not sure if it's offered in the 23 Laramie.