DIY: 2013-2017 RA3/RA4 8.4" Radio Upgrade/HVAC Conversion

umbighouse

Reaction score
Finally got it all working- 2018 8.4" UAS radio with Apple Carplay & Single Zone ATC. Time for a *** *** dance!
(Thanks VERY much to @Mpgrimm2 for his help)

You must be registered for see images attach

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
@umbighouse
Glad you got the programming handled and can enjoy it.
I can still get you setup with a custom 8.4 Single Zone ATC bezel to finish off your ATC upgrade if you like.

Mike Duckmanton

Reaction score
Huge shout out to Mpgrimm2! I had a handful of questions I'm sure he's answered a thousand times, but he answered them all, and got me squared away in no time. I ordered up an VP4 w/nav, his harness, a 4 to 7 speed fan resistor and module, and the cell bypass.

The harness is impressive, to say the least. Instructions are easy to follow, and took me just about 90 minutes to do, since it was my first one.

I'm happy that I was able to support a forum member. If you guys take a minute and look, he's been actively developing this swap since these trucks came out!

If you're even considering an aftermarket deck to replace the joke that is the RA2, don't waste your time, just message Grimm!

Borafal

Reaction score
Hey I'm writing from Poland - the center of Europe. Thank you Mike for your help and for the great harness, everything works perfectly. great support. The world is small...
I recommend it!