DIY Exhaust/Dual Smoke Stacks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MvZiC MaN

MvZiC MaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9L 295 CI Magnum V6 :(
Im in no way doin this for performance its all for looks.. I Think they look awsome on these trucks and im not planning on going all out maybe using 2 1/2 - 3" tubing at the most and im also gonna run Flowmaster Original 40 Series on it but i think i already said that tho... Haha ... BTW Love the site and i will have pics up of my Rig Very soon

OP
OP
MvZiC MaN

MvZiC MaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9L 295 CI Magnum V6 :(
***** on the video Big Boi!!!!!! Love that show HAHAHAHA.......And yeah that Ranger is pretty bad, its just a thought for me tho havent actually Decided on anything yet.... I will have pics of it soon tho and ill have a list of Mods i already have on it and My Future mods as well

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
***** on the video Big Boi!!!!!! Love that show HAHAHAHA.......And yeah that Ranger is pretty bad, its just a thought for me tho havent actually Decided on anything yet.... I will have pics of it soon tho and ill have a list of Mods i already have on it and My Future mods as well

Cool :birgits_tiredcoffee

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 or 5.2 which ever you want
that video was.... well ya... The ranger, well are we sure that is his exhaust or just where he feeds the hamsters?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn