Does anyone not like the 2019 RAM 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the ‘19 Rebel. Very sharp. What I dislike are the hood/fender badging. And they sit in a recess so you cant simply debadge it...

That’s what turns me off. They’re trying to slowly outbling Chevy/GMC.

jessie_m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get stuck not liking something new when i already like what it's replacing. The 4th gen is in general a great looking truck; didn't see a need to fix the exterior look that's for sure. A lot of 5th gen around where i live. Not liking the look of many 5th gen trucks I've seen, but, depending on trim and color / chrome combinations, some look damn good. Not looking to trade in my rebel anytime soon that's for sure. Glad Ram is wanting to stay competitive and striving for better though

MidTennMtneer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Lol that’s great! And what’s with those air gaps on the corners of the front. Has to be the worst looking truck on the market, not that it wasn’t before with those terrible square wheel wells.

I agree. Thing looks like it can’t decide if it’s squinting/winking/giving you the stink eye.

Only thing I like on it is the bumper steps. And that’s just for practicality reasons.

And the GMCs always looks better. Their grill is simply an evolution. And that new tailgate, while not “jaw dropping “, is pretty neat. But something else to break.

The ‘19 Rams are growing on my. Except those high end models with the 22” wheels. It’s a truck not a Corvette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And the GMCs always looks better. Their grill is simply an evolution.
Egh....lol. I think they’ve gotten uglier...[emoji1785]
And that new tailgate, while not “jaw dropping “, is pretty neat. But something else to break.
Neat? Yeah, a little but totally unnecessary in my book. I mean, who really needs a tailgate that looks like something that came out of a Transformers movie?

The ‘19 Rams are growing on my. Except those high end models with the 22” wheels. It’s a truck not a Corvette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can still get one with 20’s. You’re probably more than likely going to have to special order one if you don’t want it with the 22’s but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a couple of the Limiteds and the Laramie Longhorn‘s our there on dealer lots that have 20’s on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
U know, maybe the 4th Gen looked betta, but WTH. I got MY 19. As long as performs as required, minimal MX stuff, except for the Bugs with a new Gen truck with recalls, starts, runs, cools, does job, Works for me. But I's just a Simple BOIRD< all IMHO.....

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i hate stupid vehicle commercials. Especially that bearded dude revealing Chevy's to people who are clearly starving actors who would ooohhh and awwww over a GM truck for a free buffet

jackham

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Well if they hadn't changed it to look like my '19 Laramie Longhorn crewcab both in (black/saddle) and out (black)....I wouldn't have bought Ram. So there are those potatoes.

Raylan Givens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Crew
Engine
I think the 5th gen looks better than my 17'. I like that it has a boxy front end. When I think of pickup truck that type of front end is what I see.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i hate stupid vehicle commercials. Especially that bearded dude revealing Chevy's to people who are clearly starving actors who would ooohhh and awwww over a GM truck for a free buffet

Yeah, that man-bun, ********** lanky-assed dude on the Chibby commercials cracks me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro