Does your spotify have a mind of its own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Schecter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
When using Spotify via apple car play I have been having an issue where the pod cast I'm listening to will just randomly change episodes. Im not touching the phone or any controls. Just driving and listening and bam it will just switch over to a completely different episode. I cant say if it does this on any other application as I have not been using any.

It will also sometimes restart the podcast I was in the middle of when I get in and plug my phone in.

Anybody have these issues? Any idea if this is a car play/uconnect issue or a Spotify issue?

Droopyofc

Reaction score
My android auto was disconnecting and reconnecting frequently and it turned out to be Bluetooth scanning being turned on because of my phone in the location settings. I believe my phone was briefly attempting to connect to nearby Bluetooth sources automatically. Might check if apple has a similar setting.

OP
OP
Sig Schecter

Sig Schecter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My android auto was disconnecting and reconnecting frequently and it turned out to be Bluetooth scanning being turned on because of my phone in the location settings. I believe my phone was briefly attempting to connect to nearby Bluetooth sources automatically. Might check if apple has a similar setting.
I’ll check that thanks!