Dog seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have same concern for my buddy, he love jumping to the front rather than stay in the rear. not sure what type of protection you looking for the rear but I think the pet hammock product would work for preventing the dog from jumping to the front.

Doesn't prevent my German Shepard form climbing into the front. Only training worked for me.

jbrown5030

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have had the CalTrend "leather" covers for a while and they are holding up well for two 75 pound dogs. I looked at the Marathons and liked them but got tired of waiting for them to go on sale.

Joe B

U.S. Navy Chief
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.4L
I bought an iBuddy from Amazon. It's a little small in the Crew Cab. The side flaps zip up to help protect the door trim and panels.20180817_062730.jpg

Jimmy Pat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have had the CalTrend "leather" covers for a while and they are holding up well for two 75 pound dogs. I looked at the Marathons and liked them but got tired of waiting for them to go on sale.

hey man, I checked Marathons website, seem like they don't have pet hammock seat covers. I looked up at Google and came across Promaster Parts online store, they do have the pet seat covers in hammock style and it's available in my favorite Realtree camo. Still consider to get it for my lovely buddy. :emotions34::emotions34:

RDTruckStop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
305-hp, 3.6-liter V-6
hey man, I checked Marathons website, seem like they don't have pet hammock seat covers. I looked up at Google and came across Promaster Parts online store, they do have the pet seat covers in hammock style and it's available in my favorite Realtree camo. Still consider to get it for my lovely buddy. :emotions34::emotions34:

Yessss Man! I got the custom covers and my girlfriend got the hammock pet cover for her truck both from pro master. The hammock works great for keeping the dog in the back and totally easy to clean. Fabric quality is awesome too. only place we could find with camo hammock.

Markusramus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I use 2 hammicks due to the width of the floor with the floor platform down then I throw a blanket down. A couple of extra bungee chords between the headrests for support and it keeps my dog out of the front seat

wireboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use a hammock style cove for my 2 boxers and its holding up really well.

79D80378-E3E2-4EE6-8636-23C52463480D.jpeg

NormB

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500 SLT
Engine
Cummins 6.7L TD
Question is - still - does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes one of these to FIT the rear of a 1500 or 2500 crew cab WHILE USING THE FOLD-FLAT FLOOR?

I actually had a NIB seat cover from my Tacoma, the original had torn along the velcro, company sent me another - while I "repaired" the tear with gorilla duct tape (held up through 3 warm water washings) - but it won't fit.

Yeah, I can use blankets, but I'd still like to protect the front seat backs and bottom of fold-down bench seat.

Thanks.