Download UConnect update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coldfirex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howdy,
I went to driveuconnect.com and attempted to download the software, but it told me my software was up to date. It isnt, and my dealer has left my radio bricked (stuck in update failed loop). They are ordering me a replacement, but it could be a few weeks and in the meantime I had no radio, backup camera, etc.

I was hoping I could download the software and attempt the install myself. Any ideas?

OP
OP
C

Coldfirex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just spent 30 minutes entering various VIN numbers from used 2019 rams and the site said they were all up to date, which I find hard to believe. Would anyone have these files available somewhere that they would be willing to share? 2019 Ram 1500 8.4" non-nav.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just spent 30 minutes entering various VIN numbers from used 2019 rams and the site said they were all up to date, which I find hard to believe. Would anyone have these files available somewhere that they would be willing to share? 2019 Ram 1500 8.4" non-nav.

I have done the same thing with no results also 2019 Ram 1500 8.4 non-nav Thanks all

OP
OP
C

Coldfirex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The dealership actually gave me a thumbdrive with the files on it (firmware version 184824)!

Donald Francis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK I have had it with this Uconnect crap!!!!! The remote features DO NOT WORK via the app!!!!

I have been pushed around for a year with the same garbage saying the update is coming and yet my issue still remains.

Dealer tried to order me a new radio, 3 times now and 3 times the order was CANCELED by the company saying "update coming"

Enough is enough.....I'm going to post a thread about this and I think we should start a petition!!!!

I done with this like I said.......I now will be installing a remote starter/alarm system and back charging Ram!! I know 3 people who did the same thing and they GOT THERE MONEY BACK!!!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BOY an I glad I just have the plain RA4 radio, and no 911/sos/maps whatever. So no Uconnect, only installed to run systems, but no update needed. Sometimes I actually do sumthing a lil smart....