Dreaded Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halligan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Good luck! Fwiw, I got rid of my Duratracs at 13,000 miles. They don't balance for crap, period. Plus if your really going to offroad your truck they have a weak sidewall known to easily puncture. Trust me, even if they replace the tires you'll have the same issue again with another set of Duratracs. See if you can put the money towards another brand of tire if they'll let you.

I'm on my second set of Toyo AT2 tires and they balance easy and are tough as nails. My next set will likely be the Falken Wildpeak AT which is getting awesome reviews and have the mountain snowflake rating my Toyo's doesn't have.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds to me like it’s really not the tires per se’, if it was you’d feel it low speeds under braking when coming to a stop or when accelerating from a stop.
Since it’s high speed related, it’s building centrifugal force, then to dissipate the issue it begins to shake. Think about death wobble and what causes it and how it only goes away by slowing down. Inertia, momentum and dissipation is what is causing it so tire balance is a plausible culprit.