Drips out tail pipe like running nose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robeffy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 TD
my guess is drive it, monitor the gauges, and the coolant and engine oil. Put in fresh gas, idling is not helping it. Get it up to operating temp, don't abuse it, just drive it.

OP
OP
S

Sirriggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been driving it back and forth to work which is about a good 20 minute drive. Seemed to be shifting long 1st and 2nd so I dropped it off at the transmission shop and he said it was shifting fine and he said no codes came up. I replaced pretty much everything from sensors , Part with wiring harness , accumulator spring and speed sensor on transmission as well had to replace the one on differential. ( speedometer went out). Working on doing a good hwy run soon. It's progress.

As to the dripping issues. That has seemed to gone away. Been keeping a eye on both water and oil. Nothing to report there. Just being able to drive it is a blessing. Seeing it just sit there was killing me.

OP
OP
S

Sirriggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Changed out the TPS and it did help some with the shifting but after interstate run the check gauges light blinked a couple of times so I watched it but gauges were fine so I searched up and it said either low oil pressure or bad battery. Thought that was odd and oil pressure did as it was suppose to do so I ran a system check with my reader and it said bad battery so I am going to get a new one tomorrow since the battery I am currently using is an old marine battery I had. Alt checked out good. The gremlins just wont leave me alone. lol