Driver Rear Door Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just1me

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking for a wiring diagram for 2003 rear door locks. I have searched online everywhere and gotten mixed answers which only made it more confusing. I am trying to find which is the lock and unlock wires for the driver rear door lock. My driver rear door lock suddenly stopped working both the lock and unlock function but the power window up and down function works just fine, the speaker works good too. I looked at the harness between the rear door and the pillar but no wires were broken, so I was hoping to find which wires control the lock and unlock functions to test the actuator itself.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Then you have not searched online everywhere lol...the 01-06 service and parts manual are readily and widely available online. You happen to be very close to where they might be some here......

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If you really want the wiring diagram for reference it can be downloaded with the Service Manual. Also, it is very easy to test the output of your door lock switch with a good test light or a DVOM without the wiring diagram.

You can go straight to the actuator and test for power and ground while operating the switch. I have a small park lamp bulb in a connector with wire and backprobe pins on the end that I plug into the connector and operate the switch so I don't have to have an assistant do it for me.

Here is a link to the 2003 DR service manual.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/3rd-gen-parts-manuals-and-2003-2004-service-manuals.6504/