Drunk driving accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
A drunk woman plowed into a parked car in front of my house. I've attatched pictures of the aftermath. The good lord above saw fit to steer both vehicles involved around my RAM, as you'll see in the pictures. Thankfully, we park the challenger far back in the driveway. When are these idiot drunks going to learn?? Yes, the parked car got pushed approximately 35-40 feet onto my lawn/porch. The drunk woman's car is a total loss. The parked car is also destroyed. Zero damage to the concrete and wrought iron on my house, just left some small ruts in the lawn. SMFH....d783125547b3bcd1c190ee0239e649d5.jpgd8b5b55cf271a040712619c7978950b4.jpge87e0c377bfbfdfee54fad0c30154a3f.jpg34d5ffdad4422e177b74b6f09c2e3f6f.jpg849b6941f238c16ee9bee954e1bb003f.jpg4a6c87d627d28e57a5bbfcdb527c9b26.jpg8f5b624e286a664010e625ead8e68d3d.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me even happier that I live 150' off the highway. Glad that everything worked out well for you. I personally have no sympathy for anyone who drives under the influence so whatever bad happens to them maybe it will be enough to stop their problem one way or the other it just sucks that innocent people are usually the ones that suffer in the process.

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
My neighbor's car, which was the parked car that got hit, is also a total loss. She was parked on the wrong side of the street though, and recieved tickets for parked illegally, and over due nys inspection. She deserved those tickets, as she regularly parks like an idiot and nys inspection is the law. The rest of us have to follow the rules, so she should also.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
@BrianandChrissy the most important thing of course is that neither of you got hurt. Thank goodness neither did your vehicles. Serendipitously, perhaps her parked car helped to contain the damage to your personal property. Agree with earlier comment about weaponized drunk driving. Shameful.

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
@BrianandChrissy the most important thing of course is that neither of you got hurt. Thank goodness neither did your vehicles. Serendipitously, perhaps her parked car helped to contain the damage to your personal property. Agree with earlier comment about weaponized drunk driving. Shameful.
Thanks bro...yeah, the neighbors car took the full impact and my whole front porch is concrete and wrought iron....so the car lost that battle. I just thank the lord above my truck was spared, because I take extremely good care of it. It looks the same as when i took delivery of it in 2016. For it to be parked and me asleep.....to have it hit and damaged, would have sent me into mach 10 rage mode....especially since it was a drunk who did it. SMFH

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks bro...yeah, the neighbors car took the full impact and my whole front porch is concrete and wrought iron....so the car lost that battle. I just thank the lord above my truck was spared, because I take extremely good care of it. It looks the same as when i took delivery of it in 2016. For it to be parked and me asleep.....to have it hit and damaged, would have sent me into mach 10 rage mode....especially since it was a drunk who did it. SMFH

Wait, you're on this forum regularly and your rig still looks stock? HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE? It seems like I'm buying something for my Reb every week thanks to everyone one here!

Seriously, though, glad you and yours are OK; that's the main thing, 'cause trucks can be replaced!

TXCOMT

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Wait, you're on this forum regularly and your rig still looks stock? HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE? It seems like I'm buying something for my Reb every week thanks to everyone one here!

Seriously, though, glad you and yours are OK; that's the main thing, 'cause trucks can be replaced!

TXCOMT
Its not quite stock...lol. Just tasteful upgrades and ones that help me tow for instance. Airlift 1000!!!

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Glad your truck was spared. I have called the wife on occasion to come and get as I wasn't fit to drive. No reason for this to have happened.
I wholeheartedly agree. Kudos to you for being responsible and calling for a ride instead of rolling the dice and driving. I salute you my good man.