Durango Air Bags with 4" lowered springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For those of you that installed the "Air Lift" air bags in your rear springs did you install them with the fittings up or down?
and did you have to drill a hole for the nipple \ lines to go through?

OP
OP
S

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well..... I guess I had a brain fart... I just downloaded the directions for the bags for a non lowered 1500 and it looks like the nipples go up and doesn't say anything about drilling so apparently there is enough of an opening at the top for the lines...

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Well..... I guess I had a brain fart... I just downloaded the directions for the bags for a non lowered 1500 and it looks like the nipples go up and doesn't say anything about drilling so apparently there is enough of an opening at the top for the lines...
Run them as 2 seperate bags,don't "tee" them together.I mounted my fittings in the licence plate.

Attachments

• IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
S

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ran separate fittings, my original post was wondering if holes needed to be drilled in the spring mounts but I was reading the Durango instructions, I looked up the instructions for a 1500 and took a better look at the upper shock mount and all is clear now, install is done. NSNI2832[1].JPG