E’s Mega Cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just got my Weathertech window visors on. Only cost me $78 and they look good. I love the low-pro look on the front. The rear sticks out a little more, but there must be a reason for that. I had some of my techs put them on for me, so I am not much help for install questions.

MEGA5.jpg

MEGA6.jpg

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Got confirmation that my first(less expensive) set of wheels are confirmed but the tires are still on back order. I’m very limited on what I can choose on a 39 inch tire, or I would choose something else. Still excited though. No update on my lift yet, getting a little worried.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great progress already! I love my weathertechs! Really wish I could justify a truck like this. Look forward to the build!

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Got confirmation that my first(less expensive) set of wheels are confirmed but the tires are still on back order. I’m very limited on what I can choose on a 39 inch tire, or I would choose something else. Still excited though. No update on my lift yet, getting a little worried.

Why a 39" tire? There be a lot more choices in a 40 or going down to a 37 (and the transmission would be happier).

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Why a 39" tire? There be a lot more choices in a 40 or going down to a 37 (and the transmission would be happier).

The cheaper set will be a 39 inch tire, the more expensive set will have 40's. Will be using the 39's a lot more than the 40's, those will be more for summer and when I go to meets, when those are allowed again. My buddy has a leveling kit with 37's on the same truck and it looks great, so with an 8 inch lift I will want to have a bigger tire to fill the gap.

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well, got an email after all this time saying they can not supply the 39’s. So I paid for the upgrade to 40’s on the cheap set of wheels as well. Hello cutting/trimming..

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Until I get the lift, wheel and tires, I threw a leveling kit, shocks and 35x12.5 tires on it. Just couldn't stand leaving it stock. Also, the second picture has my old truck in the background. Miss it sometimes.

RAM4.jpg

RAM5.jpg

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I forgot to add that I took the Ram badge off the doors, and removed the 4X4 sticker off the side of the bed.

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Temporary wheels are on. 20x12 Hostile's and 2 inch spacers. Cream copper color to match the cream white. Rubs hard, but will trim a bit here soon.

Attachments

• ram6.jpg
    ram6.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 9
  • ram7.jpg
    ram7.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 9