E-mailed Coupons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I never see this mentioned here, but I wanted to share that somehow I got on some mailing list for exclusive offers on Rams. One coupon was for $1000 off any new Ram and one was $1000 off 2500 and $500 off 1500. They both had different offer codes, both required the new vehicle to be registered to the same name on the coupon and the dates on them overlapped a bit. By the time my build showed up only the $1000 coupon was available, but the dealer believes if the truck had shown up 3 days sooner when the $500 coupon was still active I could have used both as they were both different offer codes from different programs and titled differently. These offers basically were additional rebates. It was nice when the dealer said the new truck's here, this is the price and I said "wait, what about this coupon I just got" and he dropped it a grand after entering the offer code.

I honestly don't know how I got on the mailing list for them. One was titled "incremental Ram Cash Offer" and the other "Exclusive Offer". I can share what I think got me on the list, I did several dealer inquiries through the Ram site and I messaged several dealers with inventory that I was interested in that I found on Autotrader. I don't know which dealer or which inquiry got me on the list, but if you're starting to look for a new truck, I highly recommend using the Ram site to search inventory, to build a truck and ask dealers to quote it, and even to stop in for test drives and provide your name and email. They didn't come right away and it might have been a one time thing, but it couldn't hurt to try.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are random and sometimes it is if you are a prior FCA customer sometimes it is if you request a brochure online etc. I was able to use 2 of them in the past. Timing is tough because there is no rhyme or reason behind when you will get them. Now if you have not done it google bonus drive and that is a free $250 that almost everyone can get and it has nothing really to do with anything. I have been able to use bonus drive 3X and first 2X it was $500 but this time it is down to $250.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
They are random and sometimes it is if you are a prior FCA customer sometimes it is if you request a brochure online etc. I was able to use 2 of them in the past. Timing is tough because there is no rhyme or reason behind when you will get them. Now if you have not done it google bonus drive and that is a free $250 that almost everyone can get and it has nothing really to do with anything. I have been able to use bonus drive 3X and first 2X it was $500 but this time it is down to $250.

Well huh, never seen that but I'll remember it, thanks!

What org did you put down for your affiliation? Looks like I can maybe do it through my costco membership or auto insurance?

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well huh, never seen that but I'll remember it, thanks!

What org did you put down for your affiliation? Looks like I can maybe do it through my costco membership or auto insurance?
I used a different one each time because the affiliates changed. Always a credit union or bank tho.

Bose48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ford will do those sometimes as well. I've got 2 in the past by going on the website and requesting a catalog.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I used a 1000$ one when I bought my laramie