Easy $5 MOD anybody can do [emoji6]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
*A quick tip for ya, take a toothpick and sharpen the end to a flat wooden blade. Use that to cut the excess plastidip away by running it in the groove around the emblem. This will prevent you accidentally peeling into the badge. Quick, easy, and ya don't/won't need the vinyl tool.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
*A quick tip for ya, take a toothpick and sharpen the end to a flat wooden blade. Use that to cut the excess plastidip away by running it in the groove around the emblem. This will prevent you accidentally peeling into the badge. Quick, easy, and ya don't/won't need the vinyl tool.
Nice tip sir.
Happy birthday America!

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

rojo_143

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Great job!!! Just a heads if you ever want to go back to the original badge be prepared to spend a lot of time chipping the plasti-dip off. Once you sprayed the clear coat over it you took away the elasticity and peel able property of the plasti-dip. Unfortunately I learned this the hard way with a set of rims on my old VW GTI.