Ecodiesel Louder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice... I had Hardway compounds on my Cummins. I had no idea that he had a kit put together for the ECO.

I read an article about a guy named Ryan Esposito who basically custom built the kit and then tuned it to work right. I figure 400 horse and 600+ ft lbs of torque would do just right! Short of a 2500 with a 6.7 in it of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CTD

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I read an article about a guy named Ryan Esposito who basically custom built the kit and then tuned it to work right. I figure 400 horse and 600+ ft lbs of torque would do just right! Short of a 2500 with a 6.7 in it of course!

I agree and also the ECO weighs in at around half of what the 2500 Cummins does.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I agree and also the ECO weighs in at around half of what the 2500 Cummins does.

Now if they beefed up the payload on the half tons for say right at 2200 then beefed up the payload for the 2500s then no other full size pickup would have a candle to hold to Rams. I do think that's the only limiting factor is our payload.

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now if they beefed up the payload on the half tons for say right at 2200 then beefed up the payload for the 2500s then no other full size pickup would have a candle to hold to Rams. I do think that's the only limiting factor is our payload.

Yes... the payload on these trucks defiantly need to be bumped up for sure. I think they are concerned about affecting the ride quality. If Ram can up the payload and keep the ride quality they have now, without a doubt no other truck could touch rams.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I will say my ride is still very good after settimg the bils at 2.8 and the TTC-1211S . it is stiffer and rides like a truck now but is still smoother then my 2500 was.

I did a 2nd gen kit to my 07 Cummins and ran it with just a 4' down pipe for a week and was pretty loud but in stock fourm the newer diesels just domt get loud like the old 5.9s were.

Bcecodiesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ecodiesel
I have a 14 Ecodiesel, I just did the full delete, EGR as well as DPF. Kept my stock mufflers and the sound didn’t change a bunch but man the power and fuel economy has me giddy. I think I will put some flow through mufflers on it and see what it does.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Single pipe back from the turbo is the way to go in my opinion. The duals to me are for the hemis, especially cause mine smokes a decent bit under certain loads so I’d smoke the **** out of a trailer with duals out the bumper.

Bcecodiesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ecodiesel
Single pipe back from the turbo is the way to go in my opinion. The duals to me are for the hemis, especially cause mine smokes a decent bit under certain loads so I’d smoke the **** out of a trailer with duals out the bumper.

Yeah is there anyone that makes a straight pipe to replace the muffler?