EcoDiesel settlement website - claims now OPEN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
OP
OP
D

duunoit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
So, based on my claims, the hourglass is something THEY are working on (THEY haven't mailed my check yet). A red X is something that YOU have to do (I have to get the AEM done).

Previous_Owner.JPG

Current_Owner.JPG

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Ok so I have gotten the emissions thing done and submitted a claim. So how long til hear anything?

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Ok so I have gotten the emissions thing done and submitted a claim. So how long til hear anything?

Be patient is all I can say, I submitted two weeks ago and still sitting on pending for the document package submitted.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Still waiting. I hate waiting

OP
OP
D

duunoit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Got back from being out of town for a couple of weeks and both checks were waiting on me when I got back....

D F GA RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
anyone actually received a check yet ?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
anyone actually received a check yet ?

There have been several members on the Ram1500Diesel forum that have received their $$$ check.

OP
OP
D

duunoit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Got back from being out of town for a couple of weeks and both checks were waiting on me when I got back....

I got both of mine s little while ago.

D F GA RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I finally got mine a few weeks back. All is good. Truck is running smooth no issues. 35K miles so far so good

ram labs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco diesel
Good luck. This is one problem after another with them. They are contracters for vca and could care less . It is pittiful to see what VCA thinks of it customers. Chryslers customer service cant help you because they arn't handling this.Really makes me want to buy another RAM

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

duunoit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I just got my second check on my current truck for $615 (previous owner never submitted claim for his $990). :signs1:

Mando Mark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got my final payment of $615 in yesterday's mail for my 2015 Eco-Diesel. It's been a process, on-going since April of 2019. About the time I got the emissions update/software flash, the EGR cooler cracked and that cost me $2300. The Settlement clearly articulated that item was part of the extended warranty, so I filed for reimbursement on my out-of-pocket costs as the dealership indicated even though the settlement said it was 'covered' they couldn't authorize a 'free' repair. My first check for the settlement came in July after filing for it in April/May. I called and filed a claim for the EGR cooler and got that in like September. I was told in August that if the original owner never filed for a share of the settlement I'd get a check in September. (And I knew there would be no other claim as the truck was 'owned' by the dealership I bought it slightly used from and that dealership changed hands and was re-named, thus the 'previous owner' no longer existed.) I called and chirped repeatedly after no check arrived in September, and of course (as has been noted) no one could really give me an update because it was handled 'third-party.' But I've now gotten all monies due to me; end of this long, drawn-out saga. I flipped the truck for a 2019 'Classic' - identical in every way other than I got the 5.7 Hemi. Love the truck, and it's getting nearly the same mileage the ED did after they ruined the mileage and performance with the emissions software update.

RobertusvT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a lowly gasser here but good luck to all of you guys. A real shame that they did this to you guys.