Edge Pulsar up indates

dearchristopher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it's a little annoying that we have to purchase a cable, but I'm overall cool with it. i agree, we should get one for paying 500 bucks, but as long as the cable is less than $30 i probably won't mind

Triumphx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have dealt with edge/powerteq multiple times and their customer service is top notch. For anyone that currently owns a pulsar i would send them an email if you see a problem with paying for the cable and maybe they will “make it right”. They paid over 4 digits to make my situation correct. On the other side you have already paid X amount of money for a new product and you received that product. All things said, I’ve been contemplating a pulsar or diablosport for some time but now I’m going to see how this shakes out.

Mike77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a thought......the allure of the Pulsar is that the dealership cannot detect if there has been one used/installed after its removed from the vehicle.

By doing an update through the ODB port and through the OEM computer to the Pulsar, won't that set off some red flags? I'm just speculating but does anyone know the answer to that? I'm thinking that sending in the unit for an update may be the safer bet.

Triumphx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any updates on this? Still contemplating the pulsar or diablosport.

[email protected]

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a thought......the allure of the Pulsar is that the dealership cannot detect if there has been one used/installed after its removed from the vehicle.

By doing an update through the ODB port and through the OEM computer to the Pulsar, won't that set off some red flags? I'm just speculating but does anyone know the answer to that? I'm thinking that sending in the unit for an update may be the safer bet.

The updated software is not touching the computer its going straight to the Pulsar so the truck's computer is not getting flashed via this method. you are safe;)

FCA2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Here is the latest fellas:

He also sent me a PDF file of the new instructions that will be going out with new Pulsars if my test goes well.

You must be registered for see images attach
could you attach the instructions for the update

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There was only install and adjustment instructions in the file. No update install guide. Not sure how to post a .PDF here. File is big.

FCA2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
There was only install and adjustment instructions in the file. No update install guide. Not sure how to post a .PDF here. File is big.
oh okay thank you. i have the software downloaded and i have a usb to obd cable but it will not connect to the pulsar

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm314