Edgy Mods Lowering Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgyMods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Hello Everyone. Like to introduce Edgy Mods as a Preferred Vendor to the Ram Forum Community. Pretty much the originator of Adjustable Links for vehicles with factory Air / Hydraulic suspension. Been in business for 15 years as Adjustable Air Ride and have done countless installations. Many places that sell Links have either bought from us or copied content from the site. Also supply numerous shops and drop ship for them as well.

We wanted to rebrand ourselves with a new name and look. Our goal is to expand and continue to be the number one super store of Adjustable Links. With new lowered prices and an easy to use site we are looking forward to serving you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact with any questions.

Here is a link for the 2019+ Ram 1500 Lowering Kit.
https://edgymods.com/products/dodge-ram-1500-lower-2019

Thank you!

John Vranic

www.edgymods.com

604-780-7734

axial_pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
Just ordered! Thanks for supporting the forum.

OP
OP
EdgyMods

EdgyMods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Thank you for the order! Please post some pics after.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmm curious to see some before/after pics!!

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone else? Reading and hearing conflicting stories that any further drop cant be achieved. Anyone?

Kellen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Ok I picked up my edgy mods lowering links and got around to the install a few days ago. They work just as described so I’m happy with the purchase. When removing the factory links the video made it seem easy to twist off but I had to use a flathead to help give more controlled leverage. Slowly adding more leverage the factory link did pop off unharmed. The front edgy mod links have a much longer threaded rod since they need to be lengthened to lower. The rear links are much shorter.

I first adjusted the edgy mods links to match the exact height of the factory links so I had a baseline to start the adjustments from. I started with 8 full revolutions of the ball joints on each link since I wanted a reasonable drop. I fitted them and did what the instructions told me for the truck to lower to the new height. I wasn’t quite happy enough for the rear and wanted it lower so I added another 4 ball joint revolutions for the rear links. Lowered the truck and it never came to the entry/ exit mode, it read “lowering” for about 45 seconds then popped up “waiting for compressor to cool down” or something like that.

ultimately I added two ball joint revolutions back to the links for a total of 6 instead of 8 and the truck took it. It does take about 30 seconds for the truck to complete the entry/ exit lowering from aero mode now compared to the 10 seconds as before. Watching the truck do this shows the truck lowering quickly at first and then ever so slightly it will lower the back at a snails pace until the height sensor reads the correct voltage.

I’ve got a pro and con though, when the truck is in entry/ exit mode at that height you do NOT want to drive it more than say 5mph unless you are in a very smooth surface. At that height the air bags are rock solid and there is absolutely no suspension, it bounces hard if you go over any bumps.

The pro is that when you raise the truck to aero mode, or let it get to aero mode on its own, the truck handles phenomenally. My biggest complaint with the drive was how sloppy and floaty it was, it had a ton of body roll and felt so unstable in back road corners. I drive about 55k miles a year and yes you’d think I’d want a super floaty comfy ride but compared to my last vehicle even in the new lower aero mode it’s so much more comfortable. It’s nice to take a corner without having the truck roll so much, it feels very stable and planted. Of course on any road trip, it’s just a 2 minute process to swap back in the factory links and get back that big boat feel.

I’ll add a before and after pic.

Before:4F9593D1-313A-4EE9-8835-10E6A6B15206.jpeg

after:
AD6906A6-F45E-4428-9B22-FE999A3B1E66.jpeg
D13A7D96-63E4-40AA-A0D2-E9923370D408.jpeg

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great everyone! It really changed the appearance of your trucks!