Eibach front struts and springs problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
We are actually rolling ideas in another thread regarding the superlift mopar coils. Has my brain goin in circles. Hub to fender he sits 2-2.5" higher than me and I'm. 75"-1" over stock. So either my **** was so worn out that it was lower than stock by 1" or his truck sits huge. My truck would have insane rake tho and I surely have no room to raise the front anymore. So yea, I just need to leave this truck alone. But that never really happens. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I saw. I've seen the full kit in person at a dealer and it was raked out about as much as a stock truck just sitting higher on a 5.7 CCSB. Didn't get under to check what the front 5100's were set to since I wasn't super interested in the truck. For my needs I think the springs would be perfect if I had about another .5-.75" upfront since I have enough static weight to sag them down a little in the back. If and until then I'll keep with what I got and focus on wheels and tires once I feel comfortable spending that cash.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I saw. I've seen the full kit in person at a dealer and it was raked out about as much as a stock truck just sitting higher on a 5.7 CCSB. Didn't get under to check what the front 5100's were set to since I wasn't super interested in the truck. For my needs I think the springs would be perfect if I had about another .5-.75" upfront since I have enough static weight to sag them down a little in the back. If and until then I'll keep with what I got and focus on wheels and tires once I feel comfortable spending that cash.
Yea, I'm trying to plan ahead. That decked system is screaming my name and it'll be alot of extra weight permanently. Being maxed out up front kinda has me leery. Gonna wait and see how things pan out for the op before I go buying ****.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yea, I'm trying to plan ahead. That decked system is screaming my name and it'll be alot of extra weight permanently. Being maxed out up front kinda has me leery. Gonna wait and see how things pan out for the op before I go buying ****.

I had looked at the decked system once upon a time, but the cost steered me towards getting a deal on a regular box. Still a pretty bad ass system though if you want the full bed space. I'd just take the wait and see approach since those rear springs ain't that hard to swap out. I was actually surprised the truck didn't sag more than it did with the billstein springs. My rear bumper is 90lbs, the box empty is 86lbs with who knows how much weight in it (At-least 150 I would think), the rack is another 30lbs, and I've got a foxbox under the back seat with 2 older 12" Cerwin Vegas that were big enough I had to enlarge the openings lol.

Once I get wheels and tires I really need to stop by the local coop and hit the cat scale just for ***** and giggles. Pretty sure my 1500 weighs a good bit these days.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I had looked at the decked system once upon a time, but the cost steered me towards getting a deal on a regular box. Still a pretty bad ass system though if you want the full bed space. I'd just take the wait and see approach since those rear springs ain't that hard to swap out. I was actually surprised the truck didn't sag more than it did with the billstein springs. My rear bumper is 90lbs, the box empty is 86lbs with who knows how much weight in it (At-least 150 I would think), the rack is another 30lbs, and I've got a foxbox under the back seat with 2 older 12" Cerwin Vegas that were big enough I had to enlarge the openings lol.

Once I get wheels and tires I really need to stop by the local coop and hit the cat scale just for ***** and giggles. Pretty sure my 1500 weighs a good bit these days.
Some color matched flares popped up in sale section fyi

JBF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Necro bump. Did this ever get sorted out with eibach? Are they selling the correct lift springs now?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Necro bump. Did this ever get sorted out with eibach? Are they selling the correct lift springs now?
They’re advertising 2.25” lift now which is relative based on vehicle weight and specs. My 2017 quad cab received 2” lift at the lowest setting but I have an aftermarket bumper on the front of my truck as well. So a crew cab would probably only get 2” lift as well. Add .5” more lift for each ring land you go up.

JBF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They’re advertising 2.25” lift now which is relative based on vehicle weight and specs. My 2017 quad cab received 2” lift at the lowest setting but I have an aftermarket bumper on the front of my truck as well. So a crew cab would probably only get 2” lift as well. Add .5” more lift for each ring land you go up.
Thanks for the clarification. I’m not looking to raise the rear of the truck, so 2” is really all I’m looking for.