Eibach pro kit + wheels/tires + 100k mile truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AD13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty sure I’ve read every thread and looked through every picture on custom offsets but still have a couple questions.

I have a 2014 1500 Laramie 5.7L 4x4 that just hit 100k miles. Looking for a beefier tire setup and upgrade my original stock components. Nick has been great giving me some options and it seems the Eibach kit (+2.75” front +1” rear) would be a good option. Will also do Zone UCAs and suspension maxx sway bar end links and upgrade wheels to a Fuel 20x9 +1 offset.

1. For those with this Eibach kit how have you liked it? Seems like everyone is getting less lift than advertised but ride quality is good.

2. Biggest tire to safely fit? I’d like to go 285/65/20 (34.5” x 11.2”). Will these be pushing it or should I go 295/60/20 (34” x 11.6”)?

3. Anything else I should be upgrading with 100k miles on the truck?

I do tow a side by side on a utility trailer a few times per year but no heavy towing. For tires I’m leaning towards the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT.

Much appreciate any feedback!

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Pretty sure I’ve read every thread and looked through every picture on custom offsets but still have a couple questions.

I have a 2014 1500 Laramie 5.7L 4x4 that just hit 100k miles. Looking for a beefier tire setup and upgrade my original stock components. Nick has been great giving me some options and it seems the Eibach kit (+2.75” front +1” rear) would be a good option. Will also do Zone UCAs and suspension maxx sway bar end links and upgrade wheels to a Fuel 20x9 +1 offset.

1. For those with this Eibach kit how have you liked it? Seems like everyone is getting less lift than advertised but ride quality is good. “Those are old threads eibach got that worked out”

2. Biggest tire to safely fit? I’d like to go 285/65/20 (34.5” x 11.2”). Will these be pushing it or should I go 295/60/20 (34” x 11.6”)? “Either tire will fit”

3. Anything else I should be upgrading with 100k miles on the truck?
“Upper control arms, hubs, CV’s, strut top, swaybar endlinks front and rear”
I do tow a side by side on a utility trailer a few times per year but no heavy towing. For tires I’m leaning towards the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT.

Much appreciate any feedback!
Answers above ☝️
@Nick@GotExhaust can set you up with everything you need shipped to your door

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The zone UCA are great but I know nick can cut a deal on the icon delta joint. If I was to do it again I would have gone that route over the zones. If you plan on doing any off-roading the icons have better articulation. The zones are not bad by any means. What gearing do you have and is yours the 8 speed transmission. I run at the 3.5” mark but have 3” lift with 305/70r18 which measure out to 35/12 roughly. 1” rear springs as well. They are great for towing or hauling as they are a tad stiffer. I also ran the same wheel setup at 2” with no issues. when I first installed the eibach kit at the 2.75 height I only had 2” lift. The wheel size and offset are your biggest factor to fitment. A 9 wide -12 or 0 offset are your best chance at no rub so the 20x9 +1 should be fine.

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the eibach struts (set lowest notch) paired with a zone 6” lift. zone UCAs. And maxx links on the front I have about 7.5” in the front and 5” in the rear.

Rear I have the zone long travel, fox shocks, and hellwig sway bar.

Of course I asked @Quick_Shifter shifter for advice and ordered the parts from @Nick@GotExhaust

I run 35x12.5x20 Ironman 12 ply MT tires on wicked W909 20x10 wheels.

2019 classic 5.7L 4x4 bighorn 8 speed transmission and 3.21 gears.