Eibach pro lift height settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I’ve read quite a few post on here and looked at eibach’s website. I’m confused as to which setting to go with. I see 2.25 on the second to last notch and 2.75 on the first notch? I’m assuming depending if you use oem springs or the eibachs? I will be using the eibach springs as well. So the first notch would be 2.75 with people netting around 2” after settling? Has anyone used the 2nd notch 3.5? I’m running zone uca’s at the moment with 2in spacers I’d like a little more lift outta the front.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey guys I’ve read quite a few post on here and looked at eibach’s website. I’m confused as to which setting to go with. I see 2.25 on the second to last notch and 2.75 on the first notch? I’m assuming depending if you use oem springs or the eibachs? I will be using the eibach springs as well. So the first notch would be 2.75 with people netting around 2” after settling? Has anyone used the 2nd notch 3.5? I’m running zone uca’s at the moment with 2in spacers I’d like a little more lift outta the front.
Eibach struts can be used with your factory springs or with their coil springs that net 2 different heights. Looking through the paperwork and instructions for the first time can be quite confusing

OP
OP
30stones

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Eibach struts can be used with your factory springs or with their coil springs that net 2 different heights. Looking through the paperwork and instructions for the first time can be quite confusing
Yeah I actually didn’t get any instructions with them so I went to the website and printed off instructions on the website.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yeah I actually didn’t get any instructions with them so I went to the website and printed off instructions on the website.
Ok there are 2 different instructions. Whats your set up Ill send you the link to confirm you have the right ones. And tell me what you are trying to accomplish, I can tell you what clip setting you want

OP
OP
30stones

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok there are 2 different instructions. Whats your set up Ill send you the link to confirm you have the right ones. And tell me what you are trying to accomplish, I can tell you what clip setting you want
E80-27-001-04-22

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
2015 4x4 I believe the part number starts with e80
Are you using eibach springs or your current springs?
Are you looking to level or lift to fit a certain tire?

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Measure all 4 wheel wells of your truck. 3.5 may leave you nose high even with the 1" rear. I can say that eibach has changed their website and shows 2 1/4 for the front so the directions may be for the prior kit and the newer ones are re designed I would call eibach and ask

OP
OP
30stones

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you using eibach springs or your current springs?
Are you looking to level or lift to fit a certain tire?
I’ll be using eibach springs. I’m looking to level it. Right now I have the zone 3.5” kit which includes 1.5 body lift and 2in spacers. Rides like garbage. I have about an inch rake. If I can take some rake out great if not no biggie definitely don’t want to be nose high.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I’ll be using eibach springs. I’m looking to level it. Right now I have the zone 3.5” kit which includes 1.5 body lift and 2in spacers. Rides like garbage. I have about an inch rake. If I can take some rake out great if not no biggie definitely don’t want to be nose high.
I would call eibach to see what the lowest notch nets with their coils

Goin Mobile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed a set of front Eibach’s on my 2018 1500 Laramie. Pretty easy job. I swapped coils. I set them to the 2.25 mark. Turned out perfectly level. Took all the rake out. Rides great! And strangely enough I picked up 1-1/2 mpg. No idea how that happened.