Eibach Pro Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pistol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed an Eibach Pro Lift kit and a set of Zone UCAs on my 2014 Ram 4x4 and wanted to pass on some info and tips. I was running Bilstien 5100s on the front and rear with the front set at 2.1. The apex of the front fender wells were sitting at 38 9/16" and the rear at 39". After installing the Eibach kit with the front struts set at 2.25 and allowing everything to settle the front fender well is 39 7/8" and the rear is at 40". I'm hoping the front will settle a little more.

If you are looking to go with this kit and plan to do it yourself and renting spring compressors you will need 2 sets. A single set of spring compressors will not compress the Eibach springs. I initially rented the PowerBuilt Strut Coil Compressor and it worked great for the stock springs but when I tried it on the Eibachs... I bent the main shaft and the arms that compress the coils which caused the spring to launch and put a 3" hole in the ceiling of my garage.

20200328_125307.jpg

I then got a set of spring compressors and realized that wasn't going to work either. Use 2 sets of outer type spring compresses for the Eibach Springs.

Also, be ready to get an alignment. My wheels were severely toed in.

Here are the before and after pics. The front settled 1/2" after the pictures were taken.20200327_114849.jpg 20200328_181348.jpg 20200327_114900.jpg 20200328_181440.jpg

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love my ride with the eibach springs on the bilsteins. How much lift did you achieve. I’m set to the second clip and only got 2.7” on the second clip. My truck rides so nice now. The eibach coils ride a lot nicer than stocks do. I’m running a 1/2” spacer on top of the struts. My truck sits at 3” lift up front and 1” rear lift. The offroad bumper is weighing me down about a 1/4” running 35s on 18s. Also next time you need a spring compressor use this one. I used it for the eibach coils. https://www.harborfreight.com/single-action-strut-spring-compressor-43753.html
Question what clip position are you using for your struts with your eibach coils? Going to high is bad for your cv joints. Anything over 3” starts getting severe on the joints
446656E9-7EC7-474D-9FC1-7CCEAB3EE97A.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pistol

Pistol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my ride with the eibach springs on the bilsteins. How much lift did you achieve. I’m set to the second clip and only got 2.7” on the second clip. My truck rides so nice now. The eibach coils ride a lot nicer than stocks do. I’m running a 1/2” spacer on top of the struts. My truck sits at 3” lift up front and 1” rear lift. The offroad bumper is weighing me down about a 1/4” running 35s on 18s. Also next time you need a spring compressor use this one. I used it for the eibach coils. https://www.harborfreight.com/single-action-strut-spring-compressor-43753.html
Question what clip position are you using for your struts with your eibach coils? Going to high is bad for your cv joints. Anything over 3” starts getting severe on the joints
View attachment 200256

I'm on the next to last ring from the top. It put me about 1 1/4" above where I was with the Bilstiens set at the next to last from the top. I don't know where I am total from stock but I put Zone Upper Control Arms on it at the same time.

OP
OP
Pistol

Pistol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After a week, an alignment and some miles working the suspension... with the front struts set on the next to highest position with the Eibach springs on the front and rear, the fender wells are dead nuts even with each other. The ride is a little stiffer than factory which dosen't bother me at all but I think I'll eventually pull the front struts off and take them down one notch to free up a little more travel.

PE7EY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What he said. Could have easily turned into a trip to the ER.

20191227_170504_zpsksokbwnp.jpg

@MajorCharlie - Clean, subtle upgrade to your Ram. Can you share your suspension and wheel/tire setup? I daily drive mine as a family hauler in mostly city driving so I don't want to go too crazy with a huge lift and tires. Thanks!

RamRuss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After a week, an alignment and some miles working the suspension... with the front struts set on the next to highest position with the Eibach springs on the front and rear, the fender wells are dead nuts even with each other. The ride is a little stiffer than factory which dosen't bother me at all but I think I'll eventually pull the front struts off and take them down one notch to free up a little more travel.
Still running stock UCA's with this suspension set up?

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
just ordered my eibach pro lift and a set of zone UCA’s.

2019 ram 1500 classic

stock heights

DF 37
PF 37

DR 40
PR 40

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For anyone interested we still have some kits in stock and ready to ship!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

2019 ram 1500 classic

stock heights

DF 37
PF 37

DR 40
PR 40

Heck yea!

I would highly recommend measuring from the fender to the center of the wheel, not fender to the ground. You will get swayed results otherwise...especially if you change tires/wheels.

Elwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed an Eibach Pro Lift kit and a set of Zone UCAs on my 2014 Ram 4x4 and wanted to pass on some info and tips. I was running Bilstien 5100s on the front and rear with the front set at 2.1. The apex of the front fender wells were sitting at 38 9/16" and the rear at 39". After installing the Eibach kit with the front struts set at 2.25 and allowing everything to settle the front fender well is 39 7/8" and the rear is at 40". I'm hoping the front will settle a little more.

If you are looking to go with this kit and plan to do it yourself and renting spring compressors you will need 2 sets. A single set of spring compressors will not compress the Eibach springs. I initially rented the PowerBuilt Strut Coil Compressor and it worked great for the stock springs but when I tried it on the Eibachs... I bent the main shaft and the arms that compress the coils which caused the spring to launch and put a 3" hole in the ceiling of my garage.

View attachment 200250

I then got a set of spring compressors and realized that wasn't going to work either. Use 2 sets of outer type spring compresses for the Eibach Springs.

Also, be ready to get an alignment. My wheels were severely toed in.

Here are the before and after pics. The front settled 1/2" after the pictures were taken.View attachment 200251 View attachment 200252 View attachment 200253 View attachment 200254

I'm looking at the Eibach myself, if too level or front high, just throw a small spacer in back.

Elwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

2019 ram 1500 classic

stock heights

DF 37
PF 37

DR 40
PR 40

I also have the 2019, was 40" in back when I got it, but with full gas and a 50lb bed cover I've dropped to 39" My front is 36" ish. I'm hoping the Eibach doesn't make me front high. If so, I was thinking 1" rear spacer. Also have been considering just doing the Zone kit with UCA's and a 2" spacer for now.

Elwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I was wondering about that, so you do lose travel going to high on the strut? Anyone done the strut on a lower setting and put a spacer on top? better travel and still higher.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was wondering about that, so you do lose travel going to high on the strut? Anyone done the strut on a lower setting and put a spacer on top? better travel and still higher.
I’m running the bilstein 5100 and eibach springs set to the 3rd notch. Received 3” of lift. I’ve got an off-road bumper and lost almost 1/2” of lift. Installed a rough country puck spacer over the strut to get my 1/2” lift back. I’ve still got 3.5” of down travel and given those measurements assume I have about 6-7” of compression travel remaining. It’s honestly not a bad setup.

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also have the 2019, was 40" in back when I got it, but with full gas and a 50lb bed cover I've dropped to 39" My front is 36" ish. I'm hoping the Eibach doesn't make me front high. If so, I was thinking 1" rear spacer. Also have been considering just doing the Zone kit with UCA's and a 2" spacer for now.

Mine ended up being a hair above 39” in the front and 41” in the rear after my kit install.