Electrical help, four way 'alarm' flashers not functioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanhalen1979

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know if there is a fuse/relay for the front and rear turns that flash when you lock/unlock from the key FOB? I did a quick check on the fuse diagram, unless i missed something right in front of me....
('06 Quad Cab SLT) Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
Vanhalen1979

Vanhalen1979

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you for the help - things have since escalated...
still no four way flashers when locking/unlocking with the key fob: now I have no taillights. Only the third brake lamp works, which is an aftermarket LED. I also have aftermarket white LEDs in the license plate illumination and back up lamps, but none in the tail/turn. I've replaced the circuit board and bulbs, although the bulbs are not blown.
First, the left turn signal went, it would flash normal five times, then go fast. Cancel the signal, same result, Smack the **** out of the tail light, works great.
Next, the right tail light didn't operate. Then, the left side went, Press brake pedal, smack the **** out of each tail lamp, both come back on. Release the pedal, and reapply pedal, no brake lights, I've wiggled the wires under the tail lamps, and I've been successful in getting the one reverse light to come back on, but I'm stumped. I presume this indicates a short somewhere? I have no idea where to look. I've towed my little trailer behind, and all the lights on it work as it should. Everything up front works as it should. Any ideas where to look? I appreciate the help!