Ers steering wheel gear selector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BrbGettinCoffee
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2wd laramie
Engine
hemi 5.7
Understood, so basically either off the line or lower speed I can set the evic to 3 but when I get on it the computer will drop it to 1st gear and then will automatically shift for me the first 2 since I set the lockout at gear 3 and then just shift about 5800. Am I understanding that properly?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Understood, so basically either off the line or lower speed I can set the evic to 3 but when I get on it the computer will drop it to 1st gear and then will automatically shift for me the first 2 since I set the lockout at gear 3 and then just shift about 5800. Am I understanding that properly?
You got it. Even with paddles in my truck,i still launch it at the track with 3 showing in the corner of the evic,on the street i don't even bother with 3,i just leave it in drive or 8th,and let the truck do all the shifting.My truck is tuned to shift at 6300 on the 1-2 shift , 6400 on the 2-3 shift , and 6600 for the rest of the shifts,with the limp mode limit set at 7,000

OP
OP
BrbGettinCoffee
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2wd laramie
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yeah I gotta get that custom tune asap. Definitely would be nice to have that adjustment on mine. Thanks a ton! Ill have to check out a thread on the paddles, looks awesome imo

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yeah I gotta get that custom tune asap. Definitely would be nice to have that adjustment on mine. Thanks a ton! Ill have to check out a thread on the paddles, looks awesome imo
Get ahold of Brandon -W on here,i was talking to him tonight,and he has 2 kits left. His paddle kit is very similiar to my paddle shifter set-up