eTorque on V6 Pentastar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
I have a 2019 Warlock V6. From everything I read the V6 comes standard with etorque. Is there a button to enable etorque? I don't see in the Display to turn off or on or anything regarding start / stop. I continue to idle at a stop. I'm thinking I need to enable this feature. Thanks!

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2019 Warlock V6. From everything I read the V6 comes standard with etorque. Is there a button to enable etorque? I don't see in the Display to turn off or on or anything regarding start / stop. I continue to idle at a stop. I'm thinking I need to enable this feature. Thanks!

The warlock is actually still a 4th generation ram (these forum sections really should be labeled "4th generation (2009-present)" and "5th generation (2019-present)" as they overlap and are both still in production. Being that the warlock is the older generation, I believe it got the older non etorque v6. If you don't have the auto start/stop, you do not have the etorque, but I am confident in saying the 4th gens did not have the etorque (even the 2020 classics(still 4th gen)).

That being said, you may find it easier when ordering parts to order for a 2018 to avoid potentially getting a 5th generation part, or if you order for a 2019 be sure there is an option for the classic that you select. For that same reason, in the future you may want to seek your answers in the 4th generation area of the forum, there's loads of information on our trucks over there (10+ years of threads).

Welcome to the forum and nice truck!