Ever seen a wrecked Rebel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My last accident was in my teens and I hit a lamp post at roughly 40mph. Less damage than that to my pre crumple zone nissan.

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
Well I screwed up guys. Behold the story.
Oh man, my kid did that in a parking lot at the local community college. She was driving her Suzuki SX4.

Ironically she had pulled off the road to wait out one of upstate NY's favorite weather conditions: a lake effect snow squall. The snow was coming over the hood of the car in the parking lot. She never saw the post.

I would have thought she was BS'ing me except that I'd done pretty much the same thing a couple of years before in an ice storm in DC. I hit a security bollard on the Lincoln Memorial circle, totaling our 2005 Durango. Both vehicles looked pretty much like yours.

Hoochiemama38DD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow, just WOW. I don’t have a full size grill guard but I do have a bully bar that protects the middle 2/3 of the truck. So sorry for your bad luck.