Everything Glued on Coming Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

scoutpappa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 dodge power wagon
Engine
Good luck. I did mine myself after the third attempt at the dealership. Basically after two tries myself with 3M products I ended up using gorilla products which needlessly to say meant that I had a short work window. Still not perfect but better than a reseller (I mean dealership who has no skin in the game in actually supporting a product). After this round of "new" vehicles and customer support I think I'll take my hard earned money and put it into my Scout. At least I can count on my work and a product that was meant to last longer than 1 year.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good luck. I did mine myself after the third attempt at the dealership. Basically after two tries myself with 3M products I ended up using gorilla products which needlessly to say meant that I had a short work window. Still not perfect but better than a reseller (I mean dealership who has no skin in the game in actually supporting a product). After this round of "new" vehicles and customer support I think I'll take my hard earned money and put it into my Scout. At least I can count on my work and a product that was meant to last longer than 1 year.
Thanks. They told me the fascia is warped, but they had to get the new one painted prior to replacement. My concern now is how well the new fascia is color-matched. Plus, they'll have to replace the graphics as well. We shall see..

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got my truck back after being at the dealership for a week. They painted and replaced the fascia on the Rambox lid. Looks pretty good so far.

When I was leaving, the used car manager asked me if I'd consider selling my truck because they don't get many Power Wagons. Thought that was interesting. Told him to give me a price. I expect a call back from him today. Anticipating an insulting offer.