Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a xpipe from from magnaflow instead of muffler sounds like pure s**

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dansraminit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just heard a carven exhaust tonight , this dude took off the resonators , holy bananas!! At idle it was loud and you can feel it, pulling away at normal speed was loud and you can feel it, and I was standing far away. Come to find out the guy said it’s too loud, and he threw the resonators away ‍♂️♂️

Burstingbb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just heard a carven exhaust tonight , this dude took off the resonators , holy bananas!! At idle it was loud and you can feel it, pulling away at normal speed was loud and you can feel it, and I was standing far away. Come to find out the guy said it’s too loud, and he threw the resonators away ‍♂️♂️

Check out my video on page 1 of that same setup

mopareg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Anyone in Missouri, I have a set of Flowmaster shorty headers Ceramic coated new in box for sale with Stage 8 locking bolt set & Mr. Gasket set. Sell all for $500, I'm in St. Peters 636-278-3942

OP
OP
D

Dansraminit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok buddy guy lol, I can make some funny comments but I’ll probably get booted out of here. I like this forum. Anywhooo,I thought there were 2 * missing on the “s**” comment. So I was thinking poop, but then the “se*” showed up in the comments and that put a whole new idea in my head, and even more when you said you were 57 and understood it, well it all made sense to me :)