Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Cut muffler out and put a hd50 Flowmaster no resonator

Wycheguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Can you cut the cats out and not get a check engine light?

Wycheguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi Nick, can you elaborate on the procedure to eliminate the cats? By your reply I'm assuming that it's possible.

Wycheguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
SeppW, if I was concerned about the legality of the project I wouldn’t have asked in a public forum. If you have worthwhile input please give it, otherwise keep it to yourself.

mcarey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
SeppW, if I was concerned about the legality of the project I wouldn’t have asked in a public forum. If you have worthwhile input please give it, otherwise keep it to yourself.
Yikes. I've never understood why so many are so confrontational on the internet.

It's not like they didn't answer your question.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
SeppW, if I was concerned about the legality of the project I wouldn’t have asked in a public forum. If you have worthwhile input please give it, otherwise keep it to youself.
Asked and answered. You said nothing about replacing with hi-flow cat or other alternative. No need to make it personal.

Last edited:

Coats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK fellas i have done my research on here and on youtube. I am striking out. I am not into spending a ton of money for some much needed exhaust note out of the 21 PW.

I am going to attempt putting a dynomax 24250 mini race bullet in place of my muffler, leaving the resonator. I like clean loud and no CELs.

Note: I had 2 dynomax 24250s on my 20" Challenger Scat WB and they screamed at WOT. $50 for the pair off Amazon and $100 to my local muffler shop.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
S

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
I’m removing my wgtermarket exhaust. Would be happy to make you a deal. If not it’s just going to sit around

PowerSwaggin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK fellas i have done my research on here and on youtube. I am striking out. I am not into spending a ton of money for some much needed exhaust note out of the 21 PW.

I am going to attempt putting a dynomax 24250 mini race bullet in place of my muffler, leaving the resonator. I like clean loud and no CELs.

Note: I had 2 dynomax 24250s on my 20" Challenger Scat WB and they screamed at WOT. $50 for the pair off Amazon and $100 to my local muffler shop.

Thoughts?
Hi Everyone. First post and hopefully I can help as I've done this research already. Have you done any research into Borla? They don't list newer PW's as applicable but from what others have said they fit well and don't drone. Under $1000USD. I just ordered this for my incoming '22 PW - https://www.borla.com/products/ram-2500-cat-back-exhaust-system-140801bc

Part number is 140801BC for Black tip

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Borla part for the 14-18 has worked for 19-22 2500's. We have a few members here who have done it.

Anyone interested let us know

David Ware

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L hemi
Yes, the Borla Part #140801BC does fit the 19+ rams perfectly. I have it on my 21 PW... I also posted a sound clip of the exhaust on my build thread if anyone wants to listen to it for reference.

Elvira

Reaction score
I did a Flowmaster 40 series, 2 inlets to 2 outlets. I had taken the collector of the front y-pipe off and made true duals out of it. Picture is informative only, but same as my Ram 1500. It sounds amazing and gives a breath of life to the hemi like it needed to be. I dont find a drone of any kind that disturbs me, some may hear a little, but it is music to my ears. Those hemi's do sound good stock in duals, but the little extra you can give it is perfect.

Attachments

• True dual on ram.jpg
    True dual on ram.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Wycheguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yes, the Borla Part #140801BC does fit the 19+ rams perfectly. I have it on my 21 PW... I also posted a sound clip of the exhaust on my build thread if anyone wants to listen to it for reference.
I went back to listen to the audio clip but couldn’t find it.

Nevermind I found it.

Last edited: