experience with OEDRO (so far)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neil E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wanted to let everyone know my experience so far. (I am sure that this will get fixed, just taking a while).

So, I received a tri fold soft cover and mud flaps for my 17 RCSB. I was super excited, as I got a great deal for both. It was $150 for the tri fold cover and $20 for the mud flaps. So, last Monday I put the tri fold cover on, and checked the tightness on the bolts by the back of the bed, and noticed the bolts are bent (one significantly). I have been in contact with them, though it has been difficult, usually I get one response a day (after I go to bed) by email. So far, their solution is to send a new bolt (not 2, I am assuming because one is just starting to bend). I told them that would work as long as I received instructions to put it on, as I am not sure how to do that. I also asked if it would be simpler to just replace the cover and they have me send this one back (that was Friday, I am assuming they are closed on Sunday). So, today I wash my truck so I can put the mud flaps on. I open the box and pull out the instructions, and they are for a F150, not a Ram. I pull the mats out and match them where they should go, and of course they are the wrong ones.
I am waiting on a response to this. I am sure they will fix this, as I know people make mistakes. I have seen good reviews, I am sure these issues won't happen in the future, just wanted to share my story.

atrupo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I second the QC issues vs cost. I bought a rollup tonneau cover from them and the quality was meh. It does what it's meant to do though.

Keep in mind that they are HQ'd in Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure their customer service people are Chinese. I got a few emails with not so perfect English from them. Nothing wrong with that, but mistakes happen when English is a second language.

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Our service will fix this.
Sorry about that.

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I second the QC issues vs cost. I bought a rollup tonneau cover from them and the quality was meh. It does what it's meant to do though.

Keep in mind that they are HQ'd in Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure their customer service people are Chinese. I got a few emails with not so perfect English from them. Nothing wrong with that, but mistakes happen when English is a second language.

Their phone number goes to a warehouse somewhere in the northwest. All I seem to get is an answering machine. The lady on the message certainly sounds like she speaks English well.

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm guessing the reason they are inexpensive is because they don't have a great quality control system.
Our products had gotten so many positive reviews.
We are confident about the quality of our products.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Our products had gotten so many positive reviews.
We are confident about the quality of our products.

I'm just saying that there is no way your $175 cover goes through the same manufacturing process and quality control layers that something like a $1000 Bakflip does. There are lots of cheap covers out there and they all pretty much work and will probably be what I go with, but the chances of having an issue is much higher with them.