Express UP windows - 2021 RAM Classic Reg Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott MacDOnald

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre Hemi
I know there are lots of workarounds and hacks out thee for factory resets, additions etc. I was wondering if there is a way to add Express UP to my power windows. It has Express Down function, but not up. It amazes me how much Dodge has cheaped out on some functional items with the Classic. No Glove upper Glove Box door, no tailgate assist, no 120v socket in the centre stack, no stereo controls on the steering wheel, the list goes on and on. Anyway, any help with my window issue would be appreciated.

LilRed.jpg

tfeni52355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4x4, Air Suspension
Did you try holding the button in the up position for 10 seconds after the window has closed? Works for my 16 longhorn when the window loses it’s settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ric221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Express up does not work on the Ram. It can be enabled using Alphaobd but it still will not work

EDIT SENIOR MOMENT
Guys I read this wrong please ignore it

Last edited:

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it's only with the regular cab express that the auto up doesn't work. My QC express has it and so did my old QC express.

As for a work around, I'm sorry I can't help you.

WireEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think they have more expensive trucks with a larger number of luxury enhancements, you just have to pay more for them.

When I want to express-up my windows I turn my arm faster; so far this has not harmed my dignity.

View attachment 246709
Similar to my old Jeep CJ5 with the soft top. I’m still searching for power zippers for the windows!!:banghead: Sorry. Had to be a smarta$$...

OP
OP
Scott MacDOnald

Scott MacDOnald

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre Hemi
Hey guys, I love the smart ads remarks, but I am trying to find out if it’s possible before I have to search out another source for info. Thought this forum would have a knowledge base I could tap into.

ameldorf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Regular cabs don’t have auto up for safety reasons or something about kids and fingers. Either way trucks with the auto up switches have a different plug setup that the regular cabs don’t have. Possible but likely need custom wiring or harness out of truck with rear doors. I looked a little into it when I put power fold mirrors on my regular cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk