Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manhandz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is there someone on this forum that sales Dodge extended warranties? I usually buy mine from forums versus the stealership.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
There are a lot of threads in EWs and how/where to buy. Search the term and you will get all kinds of information

Heelerpack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Best deal is Ziegler Auto Group. They sell a ton of these. Use code: payinfull for huge discount. I just paid $2350 for 8 year, 125k miles, 200 deductible on my 4wd Ecodiesel.
Great info. I've never used them... the warranty is usable in any dealership service shop?

Heelerpack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Yes it’s good at any Chrysler Dodge Jeep or Ram dealer.
Thanks again. I'm waiting for my truck to arrive, so still have to face the finance folks and the list of upgrades, warranties, etc that I don't want to purchase. The sales manager told me he would just stick with the factory B2B warranty for the first 3 years and then buy the extended warranty because it expires, which surprised me coming from his position. So your option could work for me.

OP
OP
Manhandz

Manhandz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Best deal is Ziegler Auto Group. They sell a ton of these. Use code: payinfull for huge discount. I just paid $2350 for 8 year, 125k miles, 200 deductible on my 4wd Ecodiesel.

Ziegler will not cover lifted trucks over 4 inches. I have a 6 inch lift. Be careful when buying a warranty because of this.