Carven Progressive Series Exhaust with 5" Black Tips ***SOLD***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wutech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Already have a FM. Just want the tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So he wants the tips, I want the exhaust.

How were you planning to ship? Do you still have the box from Carven? Can you ship USPS? You bump because no one has bought it yet. And you don’t want to take a loss on something that is only 4 months old? I say you should have thought of that before you decided to go a different route. You will never sell when you can order new from Got Exhaust for $475 after Nicks discount.

OP
OP
MAJ_Charlie

MAJ_Charlie

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So he wants the tips, I want the exhaust.

How were you planning to ship? Do you still have the box from Carven? Can you ship USPS? You bump because no one has bought it yet. And you don’t want to take a loss on something that is only 4 months old? I say you should have thought of that before you decided to go a different route. You will never sell when you can order new from Got Exhaust for $475 after Nicks discount.

In response to your questions:
Was using either UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
Don't have the muffler box. Wife tossed that in the recycle back in Feb. I do still have the Carven box for the tips.
I've had plenty of offers, but it's people looking for a "salvage yard" price.
Saying I should have thought of that before going a different route? I wasn't expecting to get headers this soon either, but stuff happens. Didn't expect the Carven to get as loud as it did once I put the headers on. Had no intention of selling it until after a couple of days deciding it was too loud with LT headers! Nor is it a crisis that I sell it either! If you were serious about wanting the muffler why didn't you PM me since your quote of Puba08 made it sound like you were joking.

wutech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven’t sent a PM because wife says no and my offer even with wife saying no would be a lowball offer that I know you won’t take.

I’m surprised the guy in the WTB forum who wants exactly what you have is not buying it.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
PM me what you want for the tips shipped and we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
If you are separating, PM me price for the Carven shipped please?

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PM me a price for the tips shipped. Ready to buy, cash in hand.

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ll wait in line too for the tips if it falls through I have cash ready to ship as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MAJ_Charlie

MAJ_Charlie

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks. Admin, please close this thread.

Nice to know someone recognizes a good deal when they see it. So much for that comment about it would never sell :signs8:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.