factory 17" wheels for 20" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernal Clink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I know it's a long shot but I would like to trade my factory 17" wheels and tires with 9k miles (going up as I drive it) for a set of factory 20" wheels and tires. My wheels are perfect with no scratches, dings or rash of any kind and the tires have no plugs. I'm in central NC but willing to drive a decent distance to do the swap. If your wheels are not perfect we can still talk about it, it just depends on how bad they are. Tire condition is also something we can talk about. I'm not concerned with the color of the wheels.

12621_resized.jpeg

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a set of 4th gen chrome clads with good tires, lots of tread left and decent condition wheels. The polished sport rims I replaced them came with good tires. They're actually on my truck in the signature pic (if you can see it). Where are you located?

OP
OP
Kernal Clink

Kernal Clink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I'm in central NC. I like the chrome clads. MD isn't exactly close by but not out of the question I suppose. It might be a few weeks though. I have a trip planned to TX on the 13th and won't be back till the 21st. If you're still interested in the trade then I can work it out to ride up your way and meet you.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm in central NC. I like the chrome clads. MD isn't exactly close by but not out of the question I suppose. It might be a few weeks though. I have a trip planned to TX on the 13th and won't be back till the 21st. If you're still interested in the trade then I can work it out to ride up your way and meet you.

No rush, I've had these for almost a year, few nibbles but no bites (usually due to shipping lol).

IMAG2559.JPG

OP
OP
Kernal Clink

Kernal Clink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
Thanks I appreciate it. I can see where shipping would be a turn-off. The wife and I have talked about taking a mini-vacay soon anyway. What part of MD are you in? Anything close by to do for a day or two over a weekend?

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Little northeast of Baltimore, easy drives to Inner Harbor, Amish country and Gettysburg up in PA, Philly is about an hour away. Lotsa stuff lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.