factory air suspension lift options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncram13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Took possesion of my 2013 laramie today after a 3 month wait. It is equipped with the 8 speed trans and 4 corner air suspension combo. Does anyone know if there is anyone developing a level or lift kit that will work with the air suspension setup. I have had 3 ram trucks now all with 35inch tires and the thought of being stuck with stock size tires for more than a couple months makes me a bit sick to my stomach. Please help!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I've read or seen nothing about any kits.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i have been wondering if there is anything out there and how it would work with the way the truck adjusts ride height automatically

OP
OP
N

ncram13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i have been wondering if there is anything out there and how it would work with the way the truck adjusts ride height automatically

I'm not a mechanic, but it seems to me like you could just install a spacer of some type under the bags. The truck would then operate as usual raising and lowering, it would just be 2 inches higher in each of the 4 stages

steelramsport2k13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram sport
Engine
I've been looking also to see if there are any options to raise a ram with air suspension option

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Not quite sure exactly how the setup works, but I imagine that you won't be able to do a level kit. You will have to do either a BL, or a lift that lowers the front axle like the 4in, and greater kits do. That portion of the suspension is probably not affected by the air suspension, and will probably work whether you have the air suspension, or not. Just nothing that changes the strut length like the Bilsteins, or HBS kits.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
At this point there is nothing....but I will speak to a few of my reps to see what's coming down the pipeline.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
You should see if any of them are close to you, and volunteer your truck as a guinea pig. Then once they design it, and work all the bugs out you could get it for free... lol

huntie07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also have a 2013 with 4 corner air. Is there anything out there yet to lift these an inch or 2?

DublDee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7
That is the only reason I didn't order mine with the air suspension. I think it's a really cool feature, but no one could tell me if there would be a lift kit available anytime soon, and I am wanting to lift enough for 35" or maybe even 37" tires

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
DublDee , ditto. The same reason I didn't get the Air ride ! I love the feature , but I didn't want to wait a couple years and only be able to have a body lift and continue to deal with the factory rake ...

I SHOT IT WITH MY P.S.E. EVO MAX !!!!

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
anyone call or talk to kelderman? This is a company that offers both stock height and lifted air ride conversions. I would have to assume they will be working one something!

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Somebody with it.... post up some pictures of the the top mount and the bottom mount