Factory Dropped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Interesting, I'm surprised it's taken so long.

Taylor513

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty cool but it needs more low. And maybe all one color lol

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear axle looks to be forward in the wheel well. The geometry hasn’t been corrected, or is it a camera angle thing? Still, nice their following owner trends I guess.

T.

OP
OP
crash68

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
That pic was from the website but I'm guessing that FCA still needs to do the suspension work. Sounds like the engineers just manipulated the factory air suspension to run that low with 22s to get the truck out there. I bet that truck will make the truck shows in Texas, LA and Detroit and possibly be a package offering in a model year or two.
If they make it lower and offer a front air splitter it can double as a snow plow ...LOL!

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmm? (thinking out loud here). If they do a suspension correction hit of any sort to re-center the rear axle....what 's the chances somebody could purchase the parts and do there own "correction" with factory parts rather then go "aftermarket"? Of couse FCA may only see fit to access the aftermarket to do the correction for them, perhaps.

I think the larger wheels make a big diff. in helping to fill the wheelwells to provide a better/different look then the stock 4x4 stance.

T.

Last edited:

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
The lowdown has been a concept since 2018 5th Gen launch, I don’t see a market but that’s why you put feelers out for interest.

It may potentially be an order option.