Factory Equipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeyg42

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2010 Ram 1500 - How can you determine factory equipment installed on the truck?, Anyway to research using the VIN # ?

ckeefer58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm pretty sure if you download the Mopar owners app and put in your VIN it will give a list of the installed options and equipment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Camaron32

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maddog is right about the build sheet. But the OCD person that I am found out that if you make a trip to the local Dodge dealer and give them your VIN they can print out the build sheet with the corresponding letter code. It will also give you such tidbits as a build date for example. I guess it's a result of working too many years in the auto parts industry. I hope this helps.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Maddog is right about the build sheet. But the OCD person that I am found out that if you make a trip to the local Dodge dealer and give them your VIN they can print out the build sheet with the corresponding letter code. It will also give you such tidbits as a build date for example. I guess it's a result of working too many years in the auto parts industry. I hope this helps.
Do ya go to the parts counter or where?

I Love my 18 Ram 2500 4x4 CC U.S.M.C.(ret) CPL

Last edited:

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Welcome to Ramforum, @Camaron32

SilverRamguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6
How can one find out if your vehicle has the wiring in the truck in order to add things by just plug and play. And maybe a flash