Factory LED turn signal problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vupdblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I have factory projector/LED headlight assemblies on my 16 Sport. I got a warning in the evic that my left front turn signal is out. I looked at it and it indeed does not flash, but the parking lights illuminate as normal. Any ideas as to the cause or the fix would be greatly appreciated.

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd start by checking your connections, make sure solid with no corrosion or anything. I think pin 12, white/light green wire is your signal

dmoney803

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a similar problem, on my 2013 sport. The left LED turn signal is not blinking. Apparently, my left light assembly has a crack somewhere which lead to allowing rain to enter. I visited my local Advance Auto for a replacement LED bulb. Once I removed the left light assembly, realized I can not simply replace and and play. Looks like I will require a new light assembly. Dodge quoted me at 700 and some change. Now I am in the the market for reliable, and Aftermarket. Any sounded advice from anyone would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I have a similar problem, on my 2013 sport. The left LED turn signal is not blinking. Apparently, my left light assembly has a crack somewhere which lead to allowing rain to enter. I visited my local Advance Auto for a replacement LED bulb. Once I removed the left light assembly, realized I can not simply replace and and play. Looks like I will require a new light assembly. Dodge quoted me at 700 and some change. Now I am in the the market for reliable, and Aftermarket. Any sounded advice from anyone would be appreciated.
Look on offerup for some tail lights, I always come across tailights for around $75, always more expensive than the headlights

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have an extra led turn signal for the driver side it goes under the driver rear view mirror, only thing is the connecting clip for the plug is broken. You can still connect it, just add tape or something to secure it. Let me know.