Farmington Dragway NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just a small reminder that the Piedmont Mopar Fun Run is next Saturday May 7th at Farmington Dragway near Winston Salem NC. It's a 1/8 mile track, not my favorite. At my age I can run an 1/8 mile on foot, LOL! Street cars need at least a 1/4 mile!

Last edited:

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Great show I went last year but it's our anniversary weekend so we will miss the show this year. I recommend anyone who hasn't been to go

Elvira

Reaction score
Sorry you can't be there, maybe next year!
Yes, i would like to go next year too...get my passport sorted out and will look forward to coming to the USA. I will ask you 2012RAM1500RT how things went for you...drive safe. Will you and wife camp in truck again ?

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yes, i would like to go next year too...get my passport sorted out and will look forward to coming to the USA. I will ask you 2012RAM1500RT how things went for you...drive safe. Will you and wife camp in truck again ?
Thank you sir. We won't have to camp, I am only about 2 hrs from there.

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Very very nice for you and too handy being so close...get my cap this month and shall use it for excursions like this.
That will be great. Be sure to show pictures of your new cap. Be glad to meet you if you're ever this way! I'll put my cap back on after car show and racing season is over. We usually camp in the fall and early winter.

Elvira

Reaction score
That will be great. Be sure to show pictures of your new cap. Be glad to meet you if you're ever this way! I'll put my cap back on after car show and racing season is over. We usually camp in the fall and early winter.
Yes, as soon as cap is in and installed. i will definitely send pics.

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I finally got it all cleaned up and ready for the show and race tomorrow. Big chance of rain but I'm keeping the faith!

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just got back from the Mopar Fun Run and car show at Farmington Drag strip in Farmington NC. I was able to win a 3rd place award in Dodge trucks of all years out of about 50+ trucks. I ran 4 consistent 1/8 mile runs of 9.3 which was a little disappointing for me when I was running 9.1's and one 8.9 1/8 at another track 3 weeks earlier. I tried it with my throttle controller on full race mode and ran 2 runs with a 9.2 before we got rained out and didn't get to run any more. My truck runs different with the throttle controller, I've tested it enough now to where I'm not going to discuss it anymore. Buy one and do your own test with your truck.