FCA beats Ford sales in September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RammerHarder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wall Street Journal = FAKE NEWS! I dont/wont put any faith into what those hacks are pushing.
If you want the true numbers, you would have to look at the UNCOOKED BOOKS at the manufacturers facilities. (in which NOBODY is allowed to see, except them!)

But if reading fake news makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside about owning your ram truck vs a ****....

OP
OP
soapy

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I am sure that my next copy of Automotive Dealer News will have similar figures.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Wall Street Journal = FAKE NEWS! I dont/wont put any faith into what those hacks are pushing.
If you want the true numbers, you would have to look at the UNCOOKED BOOKS at the manufacturers facilities. (in which NOBODY is allowed to see, except them!)

But if reading fake news makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside about owning your ram truck vs a ****....
Tin foil hat alert...

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na

Can we get a pic of your degrees sir. You sound like an expert. Can you suggest a good source for news? I have a wall that I've been promised. It would make a great front page article.

RammerHarder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can we get a pic of your degrees sir. You sound like an expert. Can you suggest a good source for news? I have a wall that I've been promised. It would make a great front page article.
Want pics of all my degree's...??? Sure....Post your email address in here and i`ll send the pics of all of them to yah!
All joking aside, it dosen`t take much thinking to know that most of all the news sources all lie...
they`re selling you a story, and you end up being the fish on the end of the hook, IF, you bite.

LOTS of sheeple out there!

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L

Last edited:

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
Want pics of all my degree's...??? Sure....Post your email address in here and i`ll send the pics of all of them to yah!
All joking aside, it dosen`t take much thinking to know that most of all the news sources all lie...
they`re selling you a story, and you end up being the fish on the end of the hook, IF, you bite.

LOTS of sheeple out there!

You are throwing the baby out with the bath water. How do you make those that are in power (politicians and corporations they are one and the same) accountable? The first stage of fascism is control of the media. They are not dumb enough to make news illegal. It is our first amendment. So they make you believe that every news outlet is fake. So if enough bs gets on the airwaves the sheeples will distrust all but state sponsored news outlets. They will rubber stamp their approval and blast it until untruth becomes truth. Please research Russian, Chinese, and N Korean state News outlets. This is the future you are wishing for.

It amazes me how every one has suddenly become expert news authenticators. Calling fake news like they know facts. Chest out, flagged draped on their backs like they are Einstein discovering relativity. Guess what those who have been engaged in bs media have known for years that most media outlet spin stories. Its just so funny to me that fox news the master of spin is never at the end of that fat hypocritical finger.

News outlets that I believe are engaged in true journalism: the economist, NPR, and most independent local news stations and their staff not owned by Sinclair media.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
it dosen`t take much thinking to know that most of all the news sources all lie...

I won't disagree except on the contexts of what they lie about. When it comes to politics, they will fabricate a story to fit their narrative. When it comes to trucks sales, they have no interest nor anything to gain or lose by distorting facts.

The OP's statements are partially true, RAM's sales are up 14.1% over the 3rd quarter of 2017 while Ford's sales are down 0.4%. Fords sales for the 3rd quarter of 2018 are 227,880 compared to RAM's 142,044.

Ford stays number 1 in monthly sales but RAM is growing its market share at the expense of GM and Ford, both had a negative growth in the 3rd quarter of 2018 compared to the same period in 2017.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2018/10/best-selling-pickup-trucks-third-quarter-2018.html#more

Last edited:
OP
OP
soapy

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
My posting said FCA as a whole sold more units than FOrd. It was not a direct comparison of the pickups only. FCA gets to count on strong Jeep sales on total sales.

idrive

Reaction score
Ram Year
not yet
Engine
soon
My posting said FCA as a whole sold more units than FOrd. It was not a direct comparison of the pickups only. FCA gets to count on strong Jeep sales on total sales.

Then that's what your opening post should have said it was. Very misleading.

We're comparing Trucks here. not Jeeps.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Then that's what your opening post should have said it was. Very misleading.

We're comparing Trucks here. not Jeeps.

Not misleading at all. FCA doesn't = Ram. Reading comprehension does wonders.

But to break it down... Ford = Ford & Lincoln; FCA = Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Maserati, Fiat, Alfa Romero, and Jeep.

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6

What WSJ and the rest of the motor press use are the DMV registrations which are available to the public. But this would take 5 minutes to discover and an open mind capable of critical thinking, which is becoming increasingly rare in the USA as evidenced by the likes of Rammerhammer. Instead of actual useful information we have people parroting our idiot in chief in the White House and the clowns on Fox News and CNN.

Actually for years the combined sales of Ram trucks (all classes) has been greater than sales of GM, Chevy, and Ford trucks combined. This includes 3500, 4500, and 5500 class trucks which GM stopped producing but has started to make and sell again. Ford has had the best selling 1/2 ton pickup but with its heavy duty trucks it lumps its F-250, F-350, and F-450 together.