FCA Settlement and Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhubble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 ecodiesel
Why does the money go to the goverment not the buyer who got screwed by them
Because add it up 434000000 will need to be paid to everyone who has bought a truck and some. The Gov is getting some because they are the ones who made the case

Thomas46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco diesel
I assume that anyone who has a deleted eco cannot apply for this settlement. Am I correct?

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I assume that anyone who has a deleted eco cannot apply for this settlement. Am I correct?
It was my understanding you’d have to let them flash the update onto your ecm and then you could retune it, but to not set off red flags you’d probably Have to reinstall the exhaust system et al

Ralph C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Thanks for the info Dhubble. I have never received a shifter knob recall and to my knowledge they never changed mine, however now that you say that I did notice mine is now rattling since I got it back from FCA and it never did that before so wondering if that is another piece to my issues.
How long have you had pedal commander installed and does it trigger any engine codes/lights? I read a few reviews that said it constantly triggers fault codes, but they never state what vehicle they had it installed on....Thanks

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I've had mine for almost three years. Never had an issue with it

Dhubble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 ecodiesel
Thanks for the info Dhubble. I have never received a shifter knob recall and to my knowledge they never changed mine, however now that you say that I did notice mine is now rattling since I got it back from FCA and it never did that before so wondering if that is another piece to my issues.
How long have you had pedal commander installed and does it trigger any engine codes/lights? I read a few reviews that said it constantly triggers fault codes, but they never state what vehicle they had it installed on....Thanks
I'm with Kapt on this one. I've had it since I got my truck back after the recall and it didnt trigger anything and has been great! I actually uninstalled it because my water pump was leaking and took my truck to the dealer and they didnt say anything about it, I mean it wasnt there but they couldnt trace it. It's an amazingly easy install and it's just as easy to uninstall. Shoot I even got mine on a credit from the site I got it on and it's like 30 bucks a week. So you dont have to drop 300 at once. Not a bad deal

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Mine shows submitted. Nothing else. Saturday will be two months to the day

andyhollin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I'm just over 1 month post-submission without hearing anything back.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Almost two months since I filed
Screenshot-20190711-111705-Chrome.jpg

Dhubble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 ecodiesel
Almost two months since I filed
Screenshot-20190711-111705-Chrome.jpg
Exactly what mine shows. I even called and the lady told me they are behind so its delayed. But she sees the same as we do online so she wasnt much help

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I finally heard back Saturday. I went and got the notarization done and emailed everything back. I heard from them again today stating everything was good and they were moving forward. Took 12 weeks to hear back