Feedback For DBTC leave here .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You know...I've bought a couple of things form Dave and I don't think I've ever posted in here yet...

Well, what can I say about Dave...I'll tell you what, this guy is something, a real work of art he is...You want it, he can find it and not just find it but can get you one hell of a deal on it too. I've placed a couple orders through Dave and I have lord knows how many others I have my eyes on but waiting on my bank account to fill up with money so I can make them..

Great guy, great service, and I'll be back for more.

DBTruckCustoms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We at Truck Mods (Dave's old company), hope we can fulfill the great interaction and customer service Dave provided you all. We are still in the process of setting up a very simple way people can go to our site and find out whatever they need and checkout and the transaction is complete. We are shooting for the first of the year to be up and running. Thank you all for your patience and you will be pleased with what we come up with. We are extremely excited to work with all of you as well. Please feel free to ask us any questions that you may have.